Dont ever doubt Garry Cook again......

rassclot said:
law74 said:
So once again this numpty has made us look as arrogant as the rag twots down the road, and in the same breath has done baconfaces job for him for wednesday night.
Get rid soonest please.

^this

the time for boasting is after the event not before.

Agreed, but next to Sheik Mansour, he is the best thing to happen to this club for years. Everything he is doing appears to be pushing the club forward in every respect. He just needs to button it and keep a lower profile. He has obvious business acumen and talents. We would be foolish to lose those benefits simply because we don't agree with his public comments, which incidentally, are due to his passion for our club.

law74 said:
So once again this numpty has made us look as arrogant as the rag twots down the road, and in the same breath has done baconfaces job for him for wednesday night.
Get rid soonest please.

Oh Per lease give it a rest

law74 said:
Get rid soonest please.

Got to say this is not far off.

Mr Cook should shut the fuck up until his projections have some real foundation.

jimharri said:
rassclot said:
^this

the time for boasting is after the event not before.
Agreed; I cringed when I saw that footage. Did he not realise the shitstorm he's going to bring down on us if (repeat, IF) we don't get the result we want against the vermin? It's bad enough the media taking daily potshots at us without giving them the bullets as well.

We celebrated promotion prematurely one year but it all worked out okay im the end. As for going out to the twats, I'll be far too miserable about that to be bothered about Gary Cook.

kippaxblue76 said:
fbloke said:
For all of you who wonder why GC hasnt been fired adn would like to see him on his way feel free to doubt yourselves.

His recent comments in New York have even managed to get City talked about here.....

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=212907

Yup we are the talk of Tehran.

Looks like City's world domination has begun.

Cheers Gaz

Whats the saying, "there is no such thing as bad publicity"

frankly, even if none seems to be interested omo, I fail to understand.
first no doubt good name and good publicity come from the pitch acheivements.
whether we get a cl spot this year, we pass over CL round robins and we win the league next year (difficult, but indeed possible), be everybody sure that, even if ceo would come out of backingham palace at the change of guard dressed like a she-male, the whole world will love and clap the club. had you ever been concerned about the almost peculiar habits inside real madrid, or you did focused on star players, pitch performances and silverware acheived? c'mon...
right or wrong we live a mediatic world, the only shame being ignored: what about the andy wharrol's cheap scraps, being assessed (and priced) fine arts?
To be successfull needs top qualified and senior people fitted with rough character: sometimes this lead these people to be uncool and overstating, who cares nowdays?
perahaps anybody wants to continue to be regarded as fine loosers? anybody wants to have back people spending £ 30+m for kind of robihno? perhaps anybody wants to continue being teased by these very cool and classy people like neville and SAF (which in spite of the serious concerns should have either technically and financially at his home, still continue to lays his cheap snobbish look over our side)?
Frankly I fail to understand.
Can anybody argue me with proper arguments?

Bluemoon115 said:
Cook knows what he's doing.

Does he know the offside rule? Probably not.

Does he know how to conduct a press conference? Not exactly.

Does he know the American market? Oh hell yeah.

THIS

There are also huge markets in China, India, Middle East and Southeast Asia (Philippines for example - they hardle even watch football there!) that are still to be tapped.

If you like it or not football is big business and Cook is a very smart business man!

why all the Cook haters?
I dont get it!!

I dont get it?

MadchesterCity said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Cook knows what he's doing.

Does he know the offside rule? Probably not.

Does he know how to conduct a press conference? Not exactly.

Does he know the American market? Oh hell yeah.

THIS

There are also huge markets in China, India, Middle East and Southeast Asia (Philippines for example - they hardle even watch football there!) that are still to be tapped.

If you like it or not football is big business and Cook is a very smart business man!

why all the Cook haters?
I dont get it!!

I dont get it?

(Sighs. Very heavily)

I don't give a Castlemaine 4X what he is doing in China, USA, Middle East or SouthEast Asia.

I don't CARE about "big business."

I couldn't even give a damn whether he knows about the offside rule or not.

I just want him to stop making gaffes in public and to STFU.

There, I have said it. Again.

I just want to watch City on Wednesday without the thought that we have a great big FOOKING GOBSHITE around on our payroll.

Is that so much to ask?

mackenzie said:
MadchesterCity said:
THIS

why all the Cook haters?
I dont get it!!

I dont get it?

(Sighs. Very heavily)

I don't give a Castlemaine 4X what he is doing in China, USA, Middle East or SouthEast Asia.

I don't CARE about "big business."

I couldn't even give a damn whether he knows about the offside rule or not.

I just want him to stop making gaffes in public and to STFU.

There, I have said it. Again.

I just want to watch City on Wednesday without the thought that we have a great big FOOKING GOBSHITE around on our payroll.

Is that so much to ask?

Totally agree. It's Really annoying this bull shit he is coming out with. Fucking stop it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.