Dortmund away ticket request (merged)

Re: X2 Dortmund away tckts required

Dodgy ankle said:
xmusampa said:
I went to to hamburg and couldn't give a spare ticket away in home end as I managed to get two together in city end. I ended up buying a ticket in vilareal from their ticket office but it set me back 60 euro whereas I saw some chancers managed to walk in without tickets. I want to be better prepared this time to save the stress and hence why I've asked if anyone not travelling is open to procuring a ticket on my behalf. I learnt a long time ago if you don't ask you don't get.Dortmund appear to have a large following so I'm guessing getting in their end as a last resort will be pretty difficult.going off the real Madrid take up I would imagine we will sell out again particularly if something rests on it.I guess the reason Napoli wasn't popular was because many like myself go for a beer or to and to enjoy the football rather than be looking over their shoulder all the time!

Dead right about Napoli, I went on Spikes trip staying overnight in Sorrento, it was a mare.
Have to disagree , that trip was spot on, as they all are.
Had a couple hours on Capri and overall had a ball barring the result.

Re: X2 Dortmund away tckts required

de niro said:
had a ball barring the result.

That sentence pretty much sums up my life between about 1989 and 2009. I could have had it on my gravestone if ADUG hadn't so thoughtlessly come in and made us good.

I've got about 4,700 points so don't think I'll have enough for this one. Already booked flights, hotel etc so would greatly appreciate it if someone could spare a ticket !

Re: AW: Dortmund away ticket request (merged)

German Blues said:
Need two tickets for Dortmund. Could meet up in London (Chelsea match). Cheers
I have one spare ticket due to one lad pulling out,face value £32 pm me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.