Dortmund away ticket request (merged)

S.H.R.E.K said:
johnbmcr said:
just had an email from Soccer Express that they have cancelled there trip so

Crap I was looking at booking up with them.

I know cheapest flights £ 200 Thomas Cook or £235 with Spike

SE said they had binned the trip because of so many cancellations

you want to drive over share the costs?

johnbmcr said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
johnbmcr said:

I was looking at this but I think it worked out more £ in the end to hire a car / ferry. Plan was drive to Brugge takes an hour travel off spend day and 1 night then drive to game.

I have 2 Dortmund tickets, sadly two of our party can't now come.
£28 each.otherwise will have to return them(with the right card this time)
Meet at Madrid game
Please pm.sold

We have got 2 spare as well £32 tickets if anyone interested pm me,cheers.Also if it helps Monarch airways are doing return flights from Manchester to Munich for under £50,not sure how much it would cost to get from Munich to Dortmund

bluemoon27 said:
We have got 2 spare as well £32 tickets if anyone interested pm me,cheers.Also if it helps Monarch airways are doing return flights from Manchester to Munich for under £50,not sure how much it would cost to get from Munich to Dortmund

Saw those flights but time is the issue , it's quite a journey. Hence booking with spike, two days and back in work, perfect.

de niro said:
bluemoon27 said:

Saw those flights but time is the issue , it's quite a journey. Hence booking with spike, two days and back in work, perfect.

6 hrs by train Munich to dort and very pricey

I was booked on the thomas cook trip with mr bb but due to a sudden illness we wont be able to go so the places are spare if anybody is interested i can send the booking reference

johnbmcr said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
johnbmcr said:

Booked my flight the other day from Luton to Dortmund for £145 pp. It's not too far for me either but if you've got to drive from Manchester to Luton it's a bit of a trek. Flights I got were Monday morning and then leaving on Wednesday morning, could have got them cheaper if I'd gone for Sunday night to Wednesday night. Where are people staying in Dortmund?

bluebird113 said:
I was booked on the thomas cook trip with mr bb but due to a sudden illness we wont be able to go so the places are spare if anybody is interested i can send the booking reference

PM'd you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.