Dortmund Fans

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Aaronj said:
Any news of them in town yet, any towels been put down?

Loads knocking about in town all well over the limit!
Saw a bloke on Market Street selling half and half beach towels.

Gutting watching them from work wishing I was on it myself.

Cannot beat an away Euro trip imo.

how do you know, can you remember one

:)

[bigimg]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/86521090/bvb%20bus.jpg[/bigimg]
team bus outside the Lowry hotel - sorry for the quality

Had loads in my work today, seem very decent, they kept refering to rags as the munichs of germany!!!

de niro said:
allan harper said:
So basically some Dortmund fans are good and some are evil, some want to have a good time and others are up for a fight. I think GMP are gonna have their work cut out today having never come up against this scenario before.

I am a Dortmund supporter. Let's say it so: Dortmundfans are fanatics. Football is a religion in Dortmund and around Dortmund. They are hardcore, but always fair (that is what i can say). You can drink beer with them, celeb with them, making party with them. As long you do not say the word "Schalke" or "Bayern". Then some get aggro. But i really can say that MOST of them are making party and they see all as an "event". So never be scared. And i hope you City fans will enjoy your visit in Dortmund soon.

Greetings from Germany.

It's a long walk in the rain for the Dortmund fans

nama4a3a.jpg

Sebastian from Germany said:
de niro said:
allan harper said:
So basically some Dortmund fans are good and some are evil, some want to have a good time and others are up for a fight. I think GMP are gonna have their work cut out today having never come up against this scenario before.

I am a Dortmund supporter. Let's say it so: Dortmundfans are fanatics. Football is a religion in Dortmund and around Dortmund. They are hardcore, but always fair (that is what i can say). You can drink beer with them, celeb with them, making party with them. As long you do not say the word "Schalke" or "Bayern". Then some get aggro. But i really can say that MOST of them are making party and they see all as an "event". So never be scared. And i hope you City fans will enjoy your visit in Dortmund soon.

Greetings from Germany.[/quote

Just don't say SOON on here mate, have fun

I remember a couple of seasons ago when we played Dortmund in a pre season friendly. Loads of us upstairs in the Irish bar drinking merrily, and some sat in the square below. All peaceful and quiet, until some Dortmund fans stormed in, kicked fuck out of some blues, and then legged it.

Fanatics is the word, and like any fanatics there are some psychopaths who only want a fight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.