Dortmund Fans

I just find that whole choreographed stuff utterly soulless. It's the same whether they're winning, losing, drawing, the game is exciting or boring. Just background noise not real passion.

If I wanted to listen to a choir I'd go to the Bridgewater Hall.

prairiemoon said:
Almost had me confused as to which were the home fans and which were visiting.

I know I wasn't at the stadium, but that was a piss poor showing Blues. Piss poor.

Always the same wih european matches - euro teams chant/sing all the way through the game, whereas we respond to whats happening on the pitch. as most of the time tonight we couldnt get out of our own half, we couldnt get our crowd up.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I just find that whole choreographed stuff utterly soulless. It's the same whether they're winning, losing, drawing, the game is exciting or boring. Just background noise not real passion.

This really just sums it up. Its like they pay stupid money to travel europe just to make silly pictures and put on shows. They only reacted once to the game and that was when they scored. They didn't react to any tackles, corners, free kicks or anything. Bunch of fat ugly german puffs.

...and their team cost me £40

Their fans were amazing tonight.

English fans are crap compared. We just sit their drinking coffee and occassionally sing a short song.

sitting silent when teams play crap and getting excited when there is a corner is sooo ful of passion in comparison he he he :)

completley outsung us. how can people not like that kind of support- supporting your team throughout, rather have that than boring english stadiums where no one sings until we score even then its not much.

Dortmund fans were amazing. So loud that we didn't even try to outsing them at home

Even the 100 or so in the West Stand Tier Two made loads of noise.

Great team, and great fans.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Bollox

bluebannana said:
completley outsung us. how can people not like that kind of support- supporting your team throughout, rather have that than broing english stadiums where no one sings until we score even then its not much.

This.

Prestwich_Blue said:

compared to what near enough a whole ground sitting in silence and then only singing when we score, some passion eh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.