Dortmund Fans

allan harper said:
It's a long walk in the rain for the Dortmund fans

nama4a3a.jpg

That's better than the rags parade.

It was a disgrace how many Germans there were in our end tonight. The club need to take a long hard look at themselves they refused to see member of the australian cycling team competing at the velodrome because they were non uk an without points because they didn't want Germans in the city end and there ends up being hundreds of the sun lounger nicking gits in the wrong end pissed me off no end

Sebastian from Germany said:
de niro said:
allan harper said:
So basically some Dortmund fans are good and some are evil, some want to have a good time and others are up for a fight. I think GMP are gonna have their work cut out today having never come up against this scenario before.

:)

I am a Dortmund supporter. Let's say it so: Dortmundfans are fanatics. Football is a religion in Dortmund and around Dortmund. They are hardcore, but always fair (that is what i can say). You can drink beer with them, celeb with them, making party with them. As long you do not say the word "Schalke" or "Bayern". Then some get aggro. But i really can say that MOST of them are making party and they see all as an "event". So never be scared. And i hope you City fans will enjoy your visit in Dortmund soon.

Greetings from Germany.

Auf die Bayern ! Spass beiseite glückwunsch zum punkt Heute. Ich bin mit dem BVB fan club Dringenberg befreundet.
Alles gute fürs weiterkommen.

Aber wir werden Meister !!

Almost had me confused as to which were the home fans and which were visiting.

I know I wasn't at the stadium, but that was a piss poor showing Blues. Piss poor.

Grown men waving flags and scarves whilst chanting like chewbaca, what a bunch of ugly nonces.

Bibinho said:
ImAwesome said:
Grown men waving flags and scarves whilst chanting like chewbaca, what a bunch of ugly nonces.

Least they brought a atmosphere

I prefer silence mate. That chewbaca sound really makes me cringe like when you scrape a plate with a knife and fork.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.