Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Decent result in an edgy CL tie that we would have capitulated in during seasons past.

Dortmund will need to attack us at theirs and I see us scoring.

Whilst we could have put ourselves in an even better position going away with no fans and the lead is a good position.

Couldn't risk Dinho,s legs or a booking but fuck me compare how good he was on Saturday at Leicester compared to Rodders tonight

Good result considering we did not play great, few players did not turn up and we missed 2/3 goal scoring chances. Overall content but could and should have been better. We will need to up our game next week to go through.

I'd say we were pretty darn good considering Haaland scores against pretty much every team in existence... Except us!

EyUac9CXEAMTjuU
They are FIFA mates :)

I can't understand this no forward lark. Your goals then need to be so precise. The system rules out so many other ways of scoring. We have used it successfully but that was because we had injuries to forward player. Jesus or a fit Aguero up front from the start of games for me every time. When Dortmund seen that team sheet with no recognised central forward they must of been happy about that.
We have won game after game after game with this system; what is there to understand?

At this stage of the competition chances have to be taken , tonight we were not clinical.

My goodness. It never gets easier to watch City in the CL knockouts does it! Always tend to make one mistake, or have a bad spell and get punished.

Ederson was rash at times and got away with one. Rodri was pretty poor throughout and Gundogan's touch eluded him for a lot of it.

Dortmund had a gameplan and found some gaps. Overall though, great character and persistence to get the win. Foden superb! Need a bit of luck and missed a fair few good chances but he deserved the goal and city deserved the win.

Lying down for a week now. Next week is going to be behind the pillow stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.