Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

make no mistake about it, that was a poor, pretty timid performance from our lads tonight. midfield was no where to really be seen except from de bruyne and phil. both were outstanding. Gundogan, and rodri were slow, sloppy and all over the place for most of the game. Rodri gave the ball away far too many times. Dias wasn't his assertive and rock solid self and i feel that anxiety and nervousness echoed its way through the team.

Really had hoped to keep a clean sheet tonight, but you cant say dortmund didnt deserve at least a goal.

This was just an odd performance, but at least we're taking a win to germany.

Haaland with supply from Kevin, Bernardo and Foden. You're talking 35+ goals a season...

EyUac9CXEAMTjuU

One more performance like that and we're out. Overly cautious and timid. I'd rather see us go for it than play as though we don't believe we are possible champions.
foden puts his chances away, rodri holds his knee instead of his face, Dortmund are a good team but that could of easily been 5 -2 we didn't play as well as we usually do but we are a better team

I can't understand this no forward lark. Your goals then need to be so precise. The system rules out so many other ways of scoring. We have used it successfully but that was because we had injuries to forward player. Jesus or a fit Aguero up front from the start of games for me every time. When Dortmund seen that team sheet with no recognised central forward they must of been happy about that.

Seems i'm the only one who thought we played well in the second half.
Okay we have played better but in my opinion that was a good performance second half.
We did but the match day thread said we were garbage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.