Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

First half City were the better team without being at their best, outside of a gift from Ederson they didn't really deserve any goals in that half. City could have had 2. That disallowed goal was one we'd have been fuming at but the "UEFA aren't against City brigade" are having a laugh if they think that even comes close to evening up the score on the past 5 or so seasons in the CL. Maybe them losing the CAS case is the end of the farce decisions against City? I'd rather just have that than any favours from bad calls, they shouldn't be in the game at all.

Second half Dortmund had more of the ball and strarted the the half well but didn't really create many clear cut chances outside of the goal they scored which was sloppy defending from our point of view. In the end City created more chances in that final 20-30 minutes than they did in the whole half.

Not as comfortable as we'd have liked but deserved winners in the end. Lets also be reasonable, going the Dortmund saying a loss would be ok was never going to be acceptable. We want no less than a win in both legs. Job done but we need to be better in the second leg.

I was watching Haaland as we were building up for the second jogging around. Immense player but should be working harder when not in possession. For when he plays for us. :)

Difficult game, but you have to expect that in the QF. Dortmund were always a threat, but we deserved the win and in the last 20 mins should have scored more. Foden was outstanding tonight, just a shame he didn't have his shooting boots apart from his tap in at the end.

Bellingham looks a player. All to play for, but I fancy us to score over there.

I would normally agree about Walker, but I don't remember him making any big mistakes tonight, unlike Dias, Ederson, Rodri, Cancelo (off the top of my head).
Oh yeah the whole defence was suspect but he didn’t track his runner on the goal and didn’t offer any outlet or creativity

Had to watch game on BEIN and after the first half had to turn the sound off. Always thought Andy Townsend was a decent pundit but should now be called bellend, the bias shown towards BVB was nauseating.

Our pitch is a disgrace why is it so shit? You look at Madrid Liverpool pitch they played on it was like a carpet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.