Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Just my opinion anyway. Of course, if UEFA have a word with the officials before the next game, to even the score early because of the ref mistake in this game. Then that could change the whole complexion of the tie.
Never heard so much rubbish in a long time.
The referee today wasn't biased, just incompetent.
Do you really believe that Uefa will be meeting refs in seedy hotels or dark alleys telling them to even up games?

Bladdered, you say?
51099601424_d2549d6be4_m.jpg
Ha ha ha ha fucking hell we really have hit rock bottom. He’s nowhere near ederson. He flicked the ball with his toe. Ederson was miles away.

Not a great performance on the night. With the obvious exceptions of Kevin and Phil, there were a lot of underwhelming individual performances. It was just about enough to take a lead into the second leg. If this game were played last season, I’m pretty sure we’d be trailing. So I guess it’s an improvement.

Hahahahha Seriously yo expect us to believe that shit ! He clearly went down to con the ref in thinking he had been kicked in the face.It had fuck all to do with him actually being hit on the knee.Had he been more honest he would probably have got the penalty by holding his knee !!
I'd bet a lot of money that Rodri's more honest than you (and me).

BT were doing my head in with their obsession with Bellingham. I am just logging in now but I have no dea what the verdict was on Bellingham/Ederson but I thought Bellingham led with his foot-raised studs up and so the ref called it right.

Overall I thought we played a good game but not a great result. Relieved to get a 2-1 out of the game after their late goal. At 1-0 I could only see us going on to get the 2nd that would have sealed the tie but they will be very hopeful.

We are clearly the better side though.

Next time start Sterling and Jesus as we will need to score goals.
If you think Bellingham fouled ederson you’ve never played football in your life. Absolutely perfectly good goal

So next Wednesday
Sincerely hope we dont go all out like we tried to v Monaco
Await our chance then hit em on the counter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.