dortmund whos going?

Stockton Heath Blue said:
Booked with Spike at the weekend. Tickets secured today. Panic over.

Bratwurst and German beer at the ready. Can't wait.

You can meet up with the riff raff from the rough side of Warrington ! 10 of us going.

salfordpaul said:
15 of us going to amsterdam tues morn, get to dortmund 2pm ish stay over in dortmund back via the dam the next day, can t wait ! did the lot for £130 each.

got match ticket today ! wie geht es ihnen ?

How did you manage to get it so cheap for so many?

Anyone able to confirm what the crack is with the free train travel on the day of the game? Apparently it should say 'Kombi' on the match ticket but doesn't say it on mine....flying into Weeze on the morning of the game, could save quite a few Euros as it's a 2 hour train ride to Dortmund. Any help much appreciated.

feedthegoat27 said:
Anyone able to confirm what the crack is with the free train travel on the day of the game? Apparently it should say 'Kombi' on the match ticket but doesn't say it on mine....flying into Weeze on the morning of the game, could save quite a few Euros as it's a 2 hour train ride to Dortmund. Any help much appreciated.

Had this in Hamburg a few years back. I think it might only be valid for the u-bahn though.

feedthegoat27 said:
From what our Dortmund friend said above it aplies three hours before, and three hours after the game, but no idea about what the ticket is required to say.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:24 pm --<br /><br />
Stockton Heath Blue said:
Had this in Hamburg a few years back. I think it might only be valid for the u-bahn though.
Its all local trains, not the ICE fast trains.

Just been watching videos of the Kop at dortmund where they unveil a big skull.

Dortmund, wir kommen!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.