dortmund whos going?

notts blue said:
2 of us

luton straight to dortmund day of game, night in hotel in the christmas market, fly home weds 9.50 to luton!

simples

Same flights for us here, 4 of us on easyjet....

3 of us travelling by car . Usual 11.59 Sunday evening ferry . Dover - Dunkirk sailing . Staying in Bruges Monday night as we havent over nighted there before and Tuesday in Dusseldorf . Home via 7.00pm ferry .

5 of us going,taking my 11yr old lad to his 1st european away game,flying from Gatwick on Mon to Duss staying there for the night then staying i Dortmund Tues Night.Anyone else on the Gatwick flight

Got my ticket today on the soccer express trip

NOT been on a bus to Europe since west Berlin and Moscow in the 1980's should be great

Driving across....euro tunnel just like driving from the south coast to Manchester.....simplesssss

Re: AW: dortmund whos going?

salfordpaul said:
15 of us going to amsterdam tues morn, get to dortmund 2pm ish stay over in dortmund back via the dam the next day, can t wait ! did the lot for £130 each.

got match ticket today ! wie geht es ihnen ?
Es geht mir gut, hoffe Ihnen auch:smile:

went to madrid, went to amsterdam, went to west ham, went last night. disillusioned to say the least. spent enough. fuck em. plus i have a feeling im a friggin jinx.

fat boy blue said:
12 on our trip + at least another 6 from our Branch . Its my birthday+christmas present of the other half
Not the first & won't be the last trip I go on with nowt at stake . Have & always will follow the lads through thick & thin
theres 24 in total Tony
5 of us flying from brum to dusseldorf on the monday
city city city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.