dortmund whos going?

Yes, wish it could be in better circumstances but I've always wanted to see a match there and should still be a decent trip.

Me & the Missus going, got tickets this morning. Flying Manchester to Munich on the Monday then Munich to Dortmund on the Tuesday morning. 2 days in Dortmund, can't wait.

Only thing I'm gutted about is it could be the last euro away of the season!!! She's already banging on about a week away in the canneries!!

RACHACE said:
Me & the Missus going, got tickets this morning. Flying Manchester to Munich on the Monday then Munich to Dortmund on the Tuesday morning. 2 days in Dortmund, can't wait.

Only thing I'm gutted about is it could be the last euro away of the season!!! She's already banging on about a week away in the canneries!!

I assume she means Norwich for the away match?

Great, good to read that you guys are getting organized, should be a fantastic game!
Please be aware that your match ticket is also a train ticket for normal trains (not the fast ICE trains). So if you stay in Düsseldorf you can hoop on the train, will take an hour, can have a drink and arrive in Dortmund. The Westfalenstadium is located within the city, so you can go there by sub or you can even walk (half an hour or so) and on the way do some pub surfing ;-).
You definitely should arrive at the stadium early because outside you will find a lot of areas where you can have a drink, eat something (German Bratwurst ;-) ) and get in contact. As for all European matches they serve only Alcohol free drinks in the stadium so don't bother.
Hope you will have a great time in Dortmund, welcome!

Black and yellow Wishes,
Tom

P.S.: Any questions, just ask!

RACHACE said:

Send her to the Canneries, whilst you fuck off for a nice break in the Canary Isles....thats the way to treat em.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:53 pm --<br /><br />
Black_Yellow_1909 said:
Great, good to read that you guys are getting organized, should be a fantastic game!
Please be aware that your match ticket is also a train ticket for normal trains (not the fast ICE trains). So if you stay in Düsseldorf you can hoop on the train, will take an hour, can have a drink and arrive in Dortmund. The Westfalenstadium is located within the city, so you can go there by sub or you can even walk (half an hour or so) and on the way do some pub surfing ;-).
You definitely should arrive at the stadium early because outside you will find a lot of areas where you can have a drink, eat something (German Bratwurst ;-) ) and get in contact. As for all European matches they serve only Alcohol free drinks in the stadium so don't bother.

Black and yellow Wishes,
Tom

Is there plenty of decent beer stalls around the ground mate?

Flying into Dusseldorf on the morning of match also stating in Dusseldorf so hope trains back after the game are ok !

Just got to get tickets 6850 points so on it tomorrow.

Black_Yellow_1909 said:

Black and yellow Wishes,
Tom

Cheers Tom. Do the trains run back to Dusseldorf through the night and if it is after midnight is our match ticket still valid on the train or do we need to buy one.

To our BD friend,

do the stalls around the ground sell alcohol free beer also or is it the normal stuff?

OxBlue said:
To our BD friend,

do the stalls around the ground sell alcohol free beer also or is it the normal stuff?

Only there for the beer mate!!

cheddar404 said:
RACHACE said:

I assume she means Norwich for the away match?

Haha maybe as by coincidence she's just text me saying she's booked us hotel for Norwich away!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.