Double-dip!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Lets fuck things up for a laugh, whilst we all trouser loads of cash

edited for accuracy.

;-)

The cash will be worthless though, haha

If only mate, if only. Unfortunately the cunts know what's coming and they will have long shifted it all to as safe a haven as they can find (which admittedly isn't too easy nowadays..).

malg said:
Seriously now, who is making money out of all this? Someone somewhere is making billions out of this, I'd just like to know who it is.

Hedge funds.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2011/12/15/How-Hedge-Funds-Are-Exploiting-the-Euro-Crisis.aspx#page1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/ ... aspx#page1</a>

Feed-The-Goat said:
malg said:
Seriously now, who is making money out of all this? Someone somewhere is making billions out of this, I'd just like to know who it is.

Germany?

Nah mate, the Germans won't come out of all this well at all.

The original question from malg is a good one, I've often wondered the same, as sometimes the simple argument of just cancelling out all the debts seems like a good one.

I can only assume that the people sat at the top are the original/old wealth like the Rothschilds.

Funny thing is that if you google the question it doesn't give you any decent answers, I've tried it a while ago and I bet it hasn't changed since.....

Rammy Blue said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
malg said:

Germany?

Nah mate, the Germans won't come out of all this well at all.

The original question from malg is a good one, I've often wondered the same, as sometimes the simple argument of just cancelling out all the debts seems like a good one.

I can only assume that the people sat at the top are the original/old wealth like the Rothschilds.

Funny thing is that if you google the question it doesn't give you any decent answers, I've tried it a while ago and I bet it hasn't changed since.....

The issue here with debt cancellation is most countries dont have the means to get back on a decent economy and the BRIC plus some others countries will leave us for dead. We would become the new 3rd world and thats why debt cancellation has never even entered discussions
The other strange thing is the BRIC countries plus others need our stupid economies and debts as it enables them to be rich<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:41 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
malg said:

Germany?
Jaws?

Whats a fucking shark got to do with all this

;)

blueinsa said:
malg said:

Hedge funds.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2011/12/15/How-Hedge-Funds-Are-Exploiting-the-Euro-Crisis.aspx#page1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/ ... aspx#page1</a>
Good article, and this quote from it says it all for me:

“Hedge funds add no value to the world,” Black told TFT. “If they do anything positive, at best, they make exceptionally wealthy people even wealthier and there isn’t a whole lot of societal value in that.”

I knew some **** out there would be making money out of everyone else's misery. Can someone now tell me what the fucking point is in governments if people out there know what these bastards are up to, and governments don't intervene. Oh, don't tell me they can't, they bloody well can but just won't. Arseholes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.