Double-dip!

Rammy Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Yeah, whatever.

Look mate they are cleverer than me when it comes to that stuff it is quite hard to argue but a hell of a lot of it is scare mongering, why they are doing it I dont know, maybe they want more hits on the site

Especially depression, look up depression and then tell me we are!

-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:35 pm --

blueinsa said:
Since when have the banks been sat on huge reserves of cash?

Greece is bankrupt, along with Ireland and Portugal with Spain and Italy about to join the club.

No credit crunch or depression you say?

So tell me how these countries being in trouble puts the UK in a depression?
Yes so I say there is no credit crunch or depression in this country.

Right, the fella writing the article about the credit crunch is taking his info from the BIS which is considered the central bank of central banks - a man being championed as being the next chancellor, Vince Cable, requested a meeting with him to discuss ideas, hardly a nutjob....

It all comes back to what I said earlier about Spain and it's property problems, it will come here eventually, trust me on that one.

Don't really care whether you agree with me or not tbh, all I know is when the chickens come home to roost it won't be a surprise to me, unlike millions of others across the UK....

I dont attack you when it comes to this its a discussion. Like i said its hard to argue with these guys.
Spain's problem as mentioned earlier was built on a massive property bubble, a property bubble that we pretty much didnt have along with having full control over our currency and economic decisions. You said last year that we would all be ruined this year, 10% inflation everyone striking all the other stuff. None of this has happened or really come close to happening.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rammy Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Look mate they are cleverer than me when it comes to that stuff it is quite hard to argue but a hell of a lot of it is scare mongering, why they are doing it I dont know, maybe they want more hits on the site

Especially depression, look up depression and then tell me we are!

-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:35 pm --

So tell me how these countries being in trouble puts the UK in a depression?
Yes so I say there is no credit crunch or depression in this country.

Right, the fella writing the article about the credit crunch is taking his info from the BIS which is considered the central bank of central banks - a man being championed as being the next chancellor, Vince Cable, requested a meeting with him to discuss ideas, hardly a nutjob....

It all comes back to what I said earlier about Spain and it's property problems, it will come here eventually, trust me on that one.

Don't really care whether you agree with me or not tbh, all I know is when the chickens come home to roost it won't be a surprise to me, unlike millions of others across the UK....

I dont attack you when it comes to this its a discussion. Like i said its hard to argue with these guys.
Spain's problem as mentioned earlier was built on a massive property bubble, a property bubble that we pretty much didnt have along with having full control over our currency and economic decisions. You said last year that we would all be ruined this year, 10% inflation everyone striking all the other stuff. None of this has happened or really come close to happening.

Not attacking you mate, but you posted this...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
We are definatly not in a depression that guy is talking out of his ass

And I would like you to find the stuff you say I posted, it's always a poor man's argument when people try and claim someone said something they didn't....

If it wasn't for QE the shit would have already hit the fan, all we're doing is kicking the can further down the street. Soon as Spain, and Italy, pops then you'll see the devastating effect it will have.

Rammy Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rammy Blue said:

Not attacking you mate, but you posted this...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
We are definatly not in a depression that guy is talking out of his ass

And I would like you to find the stuff you say I posted, it's always a poor man's argument when people try and claim someone said something they didn't....

If it wasn't for QE the shit would have already hit the fan, all we're doing is kicking the can further down the street. Soon as Spain, and Italy, pops then you'll see the devastating effect it will have.

Yes but i stand by the fact we (The UK) are not in a depression

I will wait for them to go pop first. I have a feeling that Germany might be alot more protective of them than say Greece which has been kept going for 2 years somehow

BoyBlue_1985 said:

I will wait for them to go pop first. I have a feeling that Germany might be alot more protective of them than say Greece which has been kept going for 2 years somehow

The Germans, and all the financial stability funds, don't have enough to cover the losses that would be incurred if/when Spain and then Italy pops.

Read this one...

http://www.mindfulmoney.co.uk/wp/sh...he-teeth-of-an-economic-and-financial-crisis/

Rammy Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

The Germans, and all the financial stability funds, don't have enough to cover the losses that would be incurred if/when Spain and then Italy pops.

Read this one...

http://www.mindfulmoney.co.uk/wp/sh...he-teeth-of-an-economic-and-financial-crisis/

What were people thinking when they made the euro!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rammy Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Read this one...

Lets fuck things up for a laugh.

Feed-The-Goat said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rammy Blue said:

Read this one...

Lets fuck things up for a laugh, whilst we all trouser loads of cash

edited for accuracy.

;-)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rammy Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Read this one...

Themselves and power.

The Euro was the means to an end, a political dream of a united Europe.

Going tits up now though and any thought of people voting for unity and giving up national sovereignty after this shambles have long gone imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.