Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he played enough international football to get a work permit? Not sure what the rules are but reminds me of the Moreno signing last summer..think we'll hear over the next few days, that he's gone out on loan...
He hasn't played enough international football, just stared in U20s, also just starting in the first team at Vasco. We've been scouting him since Gabriel Jesus and he's headed to Girona. He's also signing a 5 year contract with City with the goal eventually being the first team. Those who get sent to Girona are going to get a look at the first team. He's one of Brazil's future CMs so I wouldn't just write him off as profit player if he continues to develop. Inter made the mistake of selling Coutinho too fast and they would probably love to have him now after only paying €3.8M.

Well here's one thing, Vasco fans are absolutely livid they sold Douglas Luiz for that price. A couple even mentioned that he is their best player at the age of 19.

Has he played enough international football to get a work permit? Not sure what the rules are but reminds me of the Moreno signing last summer..think we'll hear over the next few days, that he's gone out on loan...

No.

Nor had Iheanacho, or even Gab Jesus, but that wasn't a problem because the work permit system is easily circumvented.

I am the only one loving this kind of deals?
Players that either improves and become part of the first team, or sell with profit.

10 mill profit Mooy, 10 mill profit Unal. Moreno & Zinchenko next!

Chelsea have been doing this for some time, and have made huge profit, last example Ake 20 mill... Finally we can do the same.

It's great business for us, it just needs to be done smartly. Each player should be one we eventually want to be a first team player and selling them should be a case of them not making it, and they should be sold with buyout clauses. Unal a perfect example.

I'm not a fan of the Ruben Sobrino type ones, they've got nothing to do with Manchester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.