Douglas Luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
For that initial outlay we're not going to make a lot of money on him, wouldn't make sense to buy him for that price then sell him for €18m in a years time. So for the €12-14m he's gonna cost I'd imagine he'll get a crack at the first team.

For that initial outlay we're not going to make a lot of money on him, wouldn't make sense to buy him for that price then sell him for €18m in a years time. So for the €12-14m he's gonna cost I'd imagine he'll get a crack at the first team.

Has he played enough international football to get a work permit? Not sure what the rules are but reminds me of the Moreno signing last summer..think we'll hear over the next few days, that he's gone out on loan...

Everyone we take back you'd think would be replaced by another prospect. No?

Probably but are they as a club happy to rebuild every year or two? Are the fans happy to rip apart a team & start again? I'd assume they have aspirations to succeed rather than just become a means for City to gain work permits? I could be wrong though.

Probably but are they as a club happy to rebuild every year or two? Are the fans happy to rip apart a team & start again? I'd assume they have aspirations to succeed rather than just become a means for City to gain work permits? I could be wrong though.

They wouldn't have to rebuild. Very little chance City would take back more than one or two players at a time & they potentially get access to players they never could otherwise.

Has he played enough international football to get a work permit? Not sure what the rules are but reminds me of the Moreno signing last summer..think we'll hear over the next few days, that he's gone out on loan...

He'll definitely go out on loan, my post was referring to the "quick profit" idea that people are saying. It'd be a lot of hassle for the sake £4m.

They wouldn't have to rebuild. Very little chance City would take back more than one or two players at a time & they potentially get access to players they never could otherwise.

Remove one or two influential & possibly best players from a team & you have to rebuild! It's a risk that's all I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.