Douglas Luiz

As I posted earlier in the thread, with Villa staying up he should have been brought back this summer to learn from the master Fern

As much as I rate him, this player is someone who if we signed him would have a player thread at 50 pages after 5 games with people tripping up over each other to be the first and loudest to say he'll never be as good as Fernandinho and asking what Txiki was playing at.

As I posted earlier in the thread, with Villa staying up he should have been brought back this summer to learn from the master Fern
As good a mentor as I'm sure Fernandinho would be, the opportunity to play week in week out in the premier League and be regarded as an important player in that team is going to do way more for his development than being on our bench. He can still study the game and learn from great players whilst playing for Villa. We'll know at lot more about him by the end of this season than we would if he was still with us and we'll still have an option to buy him.

Buybacks normally have a window at the end of the season we're they can be activated.
It was reported,last season figure was between 20-25mill,if we took him back,
Which goes up this season reportedly
25-35mill,
But I think this is the final year,we have the option.

Doesn't say much but may be of intrest to some

Aston Villa star Douglas Luiz addresses Man City 'buy-back' transfer speculation
Except he doesn't, what a waste of an article.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.