Douglas Luiz

I think he needs another season to be ready for City.

On average, Rodrigo makes 74.47 passes per league game, whereas Luiz averages a mere 33.57 passes per game. I think a year running around chasing the ball for Villa is enough. If we want him, bring him back now and let him develop his skills with the ball.

The press are starting to wax lyrically about this Brazilian so no beating around the bush we need to bring him home.
DHRnizcr448bzKfJRaKNhiRHCSk_o4dxftQnrDkTzpbmxGuYdWWPfmHc1KP1CEUJa8bvk25oUcZGZU0rHEfTIiPKAnOb53q7vlyYZdo_OrDtr-RUbW4

Want Villa to stay up at this point. Someone would have to come in with a huge offer for Villa to sell if they stay up and then we've got Fernandinho's replacement in the squad for 30m next summer if he continues to progress.

Want Villa to stay up at this point. Someone would have to come in with a huge offer for Villa to sell if they stay up and then we've got Fernandinho's replacement in the squad for 30m next summer if he continues to progress.
If that were to happen we would trigger buy back now and loan back.

I think he looks good. I suspect he will be one of those that leaves if Villa go down so not sure of the status of our buy back - so if we want him we may have to move this summer. £5m a year if we offer him a 5 year deal.

I think he looks good. I suspect he will be one of those that leaves if Villa go down so not sure of the status of our buy back - so if we want him we may have to move this summer. £5m a year if we offer him a 5 year deal.

I think Pep surely has a clear idea about him in mind.
Probably next year when Fern leaves.
You could even argue what value Fern hasfor us in case we have sorted out CB this window
and Rodri/Gundo are a good pairing at DM. But that's too late to discuss now.

Maybe even Gundo might feel it's time to move on next summer IF Luiz arrives, who to me looks very much like a young Gundogan pre injuries.

At least we have some good options at DM, without breaking the bank.

I thought he looked good against us at the Etihad. His mobility would be a real bonus and he has got a bit of Dinho about his game. Gets forward, good range of passing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.