Douglas Luiz

Another good performance, if Villa stay up and he continues this form then it’s a no brainer next summer to replace Fernandinho

Thst’s basically a paraphrase from a Birmingham Mail piece, whose authors admitted that they didn’t know what the real figures were at all but made those exact numbers up just as an example of how a buy back might work. :-)
I am guessing that the buy back would be realistic.
We seem to have an eye on buying back and selling again.
If Covid hadn’t happened Angeleno would be off for a tidy profit.

I'd be triggering that buy back immediately. Has something about him that just looks brilliant

I am guessing that the buy back would be realistic.
We seem to have an eye on buying back and selling again.
If Covid hadn’t happened Angeleno would be off for a tidy profit.

There may well be a buy back but, as I mentioned above In an earlier thread, the figures quoted are made up by Birmingham journalists to give an inflated impression of his value to Villa fans.
I would think there is more likely to be a gentleman’s agreement between the clubs.

There may well be a buy back but, as I mentioned above In an earlier thread, the figures quoted are made up by Birmingham journalists to give an inflated impression of his value to Villa fans.
I would think there is more likely to be a gentleman’s agreement between the clubs.
I understand the figure was made up.
I just think we are trying to insert buy back or gentleman agreements so we can either bring a player back into the squad or sell them on at a profit. Like we would have done with Angelino.
Hence it would have to be realistic.

I understand the figure was made up.
I just think we are trying to insert buy back or gentleman agreements so we can either bring a player back into the squad or sell them on at a profit. Like we would have done with Angelino.
Hence it would have to be realistic.

Indeed. As the virus continues to claim lives and the economic realities start to sink in to the general public, it might be in the interest of journalists to stop quoting astronomical figures and be more realistic; the days of those prices are now over.

Indeed. As the virus continues to claim lives and the economic realities start to sink in to the general public, it might be in the interest of journalists to stop quoting astronomical figures and be more realistic; the days of those prices are now over.
True.
It’s not so long ago that olly was announcing to the world how Utd would cash in with low offers to clubs desperate to sell their top talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.