Doves

The old petrol station that makes a brief appearance in Kingdom of Rust was across the road from my house, and was sadly pulled down a few years ago, feel as though my tenuous link to the band has gone, but great to see them back!

Not had a chance to properly listen to the new album yet to pass judgement but first impressions are good and I love, love, love Carousels.

Got tickets to see them at Barrowlands next year as long as things are a bit more normal, can't wait.

Saw them a couple of times on the Kingdom of Rust tour and they were excellent although they dropped Cedar Room from their set, apparently they were tired of playing it every gig for years. Hopefully they'll set that right at the Barras, eh lads?

Not had a chance to properly listen to the new album yet to pass judgement but first impressions are good and I love, love, love Carousels.

Got tickets to see them at Barrowlands next year as long as things are a bit more normal, can't wait.

Saw them a couple of times on the Kingdom of Rust tour and they were excellent although they dropped Cedar Room from their set, apparently they were tired of playing it every gig for years. Hopefully they'll set that right at the Barras, eh lads?
It's great get it on!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.