Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

Stretfordian_Blue said:
So have I got this right?

Replay can't be this midweek as Chelsea play in Europa.

Can't be next midweek due to internationals.

If Chelsea progress in Europe can't be the midweek after that.

So in reality they would have to move some Premier League games to allow it to be played on a weekend?

so why dont they call off the utd/reading chelsea/west ham game this weekend
and play it on sunday

squirtyflower said:
Scum fans on twatter

at half time - that's another three points in the bag, the championship is nearly ours

at the draw - yeah, city at home

thick fuckers

As I've said earlier, the stereotyping of rags is entirely accurate. I must stop arguing with them because they really are retards, evidenced by Twatter and RagCafe in the last hour.

deano ou812 said:
SamCity123 said:
Does anyone know when they'll play their replay? International break, Chelsea's cup game, all very crammed for them?
Take it chelsea play second leg europa this thursday,league game sunday then replay tues/weds...

International call ups. No way international sides will allow that.

My guess is that they will postpone their league matches weekend of 30th

SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:
Talksport mentioned the possibilty of the 8th April Derby at The Swamp now being moved for the replay of Chelsea v The rags.

Why leave it so late? Chelsea are at home to WHam anyway on Sunday so there wouldn't be any organisational problem to play the replay instead.

Would have preferred a decent final to be honest. We the fans have to man up a bit. OK so the pain of losing to United would be bad, but beating them in a final would be fantastic, or Chelsea.

A final against Millwall will not capture he world's attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.