Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
deano ou812 said:
SamCity123 said:
Does anyone know when they'll play their replay? International break, Chelsea's cup game, all very crammed for them?
Take it chelsea play second leg europa this thursday,league game sunday then replay tues/weds...

International call ups. No way international sides will allow that.

My guess is that they will postpone their league matches weekend of 30th
Yeh,did'nt realise it was international break,think you have spot on for around the 30th...

stan bowles said:
Has Pants now played his last game for us in this year's FA Cup ? If we'd drawn Wigan or Blackburn/Millwall he might well have played in the semi. Now it looks more doubtful.

Probably. We might have promised him the same deal as Barca, he starts every cup game like their back-up does, however I think it's unlikely Joe would be happy with that. Plus I'm sure Mancini would rather have Hart too.

lancs blue said:
SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:
Talksport mentioned the possibilty of the 8th April Derby at The Swamp now being moved for the replay of Chelsea v The rags.

Why leave it so late? Chelsea are at home to WHam anyway on Sunday so there wouldn't be any organisational problem to play the replay instead.

I know makes no sense really and another good point was the tickets. Just passing on what I heard although it might not come to this.

Re: Drawn against the rags/chelsea away (FA Cup Semifinal)

tasker said:
jonmcfc said:
So have I read it right we where drawn second so games on 14 only want to book hotel
no dont listen to who evers saying that,why not book a room for the saturday though?

ITV's prime spot will be 5.15 or 5.30 on the saturday. That's why the final was moved to that time

Been a good weekend.

The Rags blow another lead at home. No ten men situation to blame that on.

RVP no goal in 9.

Both our potential semi final suitors have to play again whilst we have a nice little chill.

Spurs take fuck all from Liverpool.

Bring it the fuck on.

Extremely tough game for us , no matter which side comes through the replay ....

Chelsea were exceptional in that second half today , although they did look poor in the opening half .... and you know what you're getting with the rags.

We couldn't say for sure who will win the replay , it's no certainty for either ....

Still , at least Toffingham Hotspunk lost !

robbieh said:
Would have preferred a decent final to be honest. We the fans have to man up a bit. OK so the pain of losing to United would be bad, but beating them in a final would be fantastic, or Chelsea.

A final against Millwall will not capture he world's attention.

dont care.

if we are in the final we can win the trophy, who gives a shit what the world thinks. i supported city in the 70's and 80's when it was unfashionable and the world didnt give a fuck. i will support city when the world no longer cares about english football.

robbieh said:
Would have preferred a decent final to be honest. We the fans have to man up a bit. OK so the pain of losing to United would be bad, but beating them in a final would be fantastic, or Chelsea.

A final against Millwall will not capture he world's attention.

To a man that's what every blue I know is saying, on here it's a different story for some reason.

FA spokesman has just said they might move the Chelsea - united replay to the semi-final weekend and call it the semi-final. With City being asked politely to drop out of the competition because we don't concede goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.