Dreams involving City?

AliBobbyJ

Team supported
City
Anyone ever have dreams about City, past City matches, upcoming ones, or playing on the team? Last night I dreamt i was at the ticket office (think it was Maine Road) then Pep Guardiola came up and said he'd take me into the ground to see the match.

Anyone ever have dreams about City, past City matches, upcoming ones, or playing on the team? Last night I dreamt i was at the ticket office (think it was Maine Road) then Pep Guardiola came up and said he'd take me into the ground to see the match.
So disappointed with the crowd. he's dragging people in off the street?

That’s a premonition not a dream

Yeah he turned up with my tickets this morning, for the fucking Norwich game2544EEDC-8A94-4D12-BF8A-55B32ACD534A.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.