Drinking through the week

Esteban de la Sexface said:
I tend not to drink during the week and limit myself to a Saturday night. When I was younger I was out on the lash every week, Thursday through to Monday but now the pain of hangovers outweigh the night out.

For instance, I was out Wednesday night for the Spurs match, had 6 pints of Goodness and was in a right hoop Thursday morning at 6am for work.

I need a whiskey or two at night before bed without it I awake half the night, like anything
learn how to moderate, as we do trying get our leg over !!.

franky1960 said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
I tend not to drink during the week and limit myself to a Saturday night. When I was younger I was out on the lash every week, Thursday through to Monday but now the pain of hangovers outweigh the night out.

For instance, I was out Wednesday night for the Spurs match, had 6 pints of Goodness and was in a right hoop Thursday morning at 6am for work.

I need a whiskey or two at night before bed without it I awake half the night, like anything
learn how to moderate, as we do trying get our leg over !!.

If I go two nights without a beer (only a couple of cans) then I find I can't sleep properly and get night sweats and all. Usually drink Fri, Sat, Sun and Wednesday, with Sunday and Weds being just a couple of cans, anything up to 8 cans a night on Fri/Sat. I blame stress of the job and having two small kids but must admit I feel like I need to cut it right back.

i drink too much. although i have cut down last 4-5 months. ive had a few tonight, and i have band stuff tommorow.. but we never learn.
im 33 now, and i need something to click into place for me. when i find out what it is i will stop drinking. finding it is the hard part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.