Drunken city fans

GaudinoMotors said:
Marvin said:
Almost as soon as we arrived at Watford Metropolitan Station we were met by racist City fans. Not all sweetness and light

Explain?
Arrived at Watford Met Undergound. On platform were a group of City fans greeting us as we arrived with something about about proper english fans. And then on the train heard same group shouted "black bastard" but didn't know who that was aimed at

Overall it was a great day and full of respect for City and Chelsea fans

Marvin said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Marvin said:
Almost as soon as we arrived at Watford Metropolitan Station we were met by racist City fans. Not all sweetness and light

Explain?
Arrived at Watford Met Undergound. On platform were a group of City fans greeting us as we arrived with something about about proper english fans. And then on the train heard same group shouted "black bastard" but didn't know who that was aimed at

Disgusting

Marvin said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Marvin said:

Explain?

Thats awful mate. I wasn't gonna say owt, but there was some unsavoury comments aimed at some Asian guys outside Wembley central. Couldn't tell if they were city or Chelsea fans as didn't see who exactly said it. Thankfully I heard people reprimanding them

kiran111 said:
Caught me out well and proper.

Sorry to any in 535 who I may have annoyed.

Still recovering now.

I was in 535 were you the one asleep, didn't know his seat, or nearly going over barrier ?

give & go said:
kiran111 said:
Caught me out well and proper.

Sorry to any in 535 who I may have annoyed.

Still recovering now.

I was in 535 were you the one asleep, didn't know his seat, or nearly going over barrier ?

Haha no pal, was awake throughout whole game.

I don't sleep at football and wasn't anywhere near a barrier.

Two groups of lads near me smoking in their seats during the game. Ridiculous tbh, a guy stood next to them with a kid but he didn't say anything. Three of them were pissed as farts.

Only shocking thing i saw was a City fan getting hit on the head by a bottle thrown by a City fan.Ambulance job,more than likely missed the game.
Happened up from the greyhound pub.

I don't have a problem with people having a drink, as much as they like in fact, as long as they're not abusive, violent etc. I had a lad two rows in front of me who was absolutely smashed. I don't know if it was due to his intoxication or not realising he was in the ground but he spent the whole match watching the big screen instead of the game, to pay all that money for travel, tickets, booze etc and then not watch one single minute is just odd. And before anyone lambasts me for him being partially sighted etc he had no problem reading or sending text messages from his iphone.

I had a class day out and was fairly tanked in a very good way and remember everything. It's all about moderation and handling your beer. Green man was rocking, a lot of good banter especially with the muddy slope. Mind you was nervous when that basket ball was knocking around, it was more like a bloody cannon ball!

foxy said:
I had a class day out and was fairly tanked in a very good way and remember everything. It's all about moderation and handling your beer. Green man was rocking, a lot of good banter especially with the muddy slope. Mind you was nervous when that basket ball was knocking around, it was more like a bloody cannon ball!

That thing hit my wife on the shoulder, and all I could do was piss myself laughing. She wasn't happy!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.