Drunken city fans

There were a few drunken nobheads around at half time at Wembley being foulmouthed nuisances in the queues for beer.

A special thanks to the dickheads bouncing around like a fuckwits whilst shouting munich chants at the barstaff right in front of Paul Power and what looked like his daughter as they struggled to get coffees - great job guys... not.

Juan King said:
Some right miserable people on here. Who cares if people get pissed at the match. I didn't see any trouble at all yesterday & there were 30 odd thousand City there mostly drinking all day. I thought the atmosphere in & outside the ground was fantastic yesterday. Everyone just seemed up for a party.

There was trouble outside after the game near the shops opposite the holiday inn. Took the police an age to get there. It was getting pretty stupid.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Juan King said:
Some right miserable people on here. Who cares if people get pissed at the match. I didn't see any trouble at all yesterday & there were 30 odd thousand City there mostly drinking all day. I thought the atmosphere in & outside the ground was fantastic yesterday. Everyone just seemed up for a party.

There was trouble outside after the game near the shops opposite the holiday inn. Took the police an age to get there. It was getting pretty stupid.

After the game we ended up in stood outside the beer stalls near the Holiday Inn on the side next to the ground, so must have missed it. I'm sure there were probably some incidents yesterday, as you would expect from 80 odd thousand people in a small area all drinking, I just didn't see any. I'm willing to bet yesterday was much preferable to Saturdays game there for the Police, Stewards & shop/pub owners.

Juan King said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Juan King said:

After the game we ended up in stood outside the beer stalls near the Holiday Inn on the side next to the ground, so must have missed it. I'm sure there were probably some incidents yesterday, as you would expect from 80 odd thousand people in a small area all drinking, I just didn't see any. I'm willing to bet yesterday was much preferable to Saturdays game there for the Police, Stewards & shop/pub owners.

A couple of people told two police that it was kicking off and they just looked at each other as if to say FFS not again! No wonder after Saturday.

It got a bit stupid with a bunch of young Chelsea lads not taking banter well and then it flaring up with punches being thrown, cans being thrown and then the inevitable police cones being thrown! All it was missing was plastic chairs !

citykev28 said:
A special mention to the bloke (about 50 odd) who came out of the Green Man whilst me and Chris in London were trying to get in. He took about 5 minutes to negotiate the slope, steadied himself on a mini bus full of coppers, asked them if they were all there for him, when asked what it was like in the pub replied "Shit" and staggered off into the sunset.

was he a half cast bloke with a maroon retro shirt on by any chance? if its the same bloke he was having a power nap on the bonnet of a car in the green man carpark around 1ish!! funny as fook!! what a great day............

SuperYaya said:
I do think there is a line where people should learn to stop. If you want to get absolutely smashed why not just stay at home, you're too pissed to know where you are anyway!

Having a few beers can enhance the experience though.

A fine line indeed, but think that the warm weather and later kick-off caught a few out yesterday.

Bloke near me at the top of 550 must have been for a piss about six times in the second half - he spent most of the game walking up and down stairs. Think he covered more distance than Yaya in the last 15 minutes.

I was in the Greyhound about two hours before kick off, went for a piss and there was a lad already in there, pissing all over himself, telling me how it was the best piss he'd ever had and was "better than sex.. seriously mate, never met a girl who could send a shiver down me back like this fucker."

He must have told me that same thing three or four times. Later saw him dancing on the railings in the beer garden with his mates. Poor fucker must have had a sore head this morning!

mancitymick said:
It is hard habit to get rid off. In days gone the only way to watch City was pissed up

Sorry guys but had to smile at this. sums us up, enjoy, the future is BLUE ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.