Drunken city fans

if so, I don't think so mate. Seems like there were a lot of happy faller-overs :)

all good though I hope guys, and no injuries?

Sound as a pound pal cheers

As long as they are having a good time I don't mind. Some people prefer being sober and sitting in their seat two hours before kick off, some like to have a few bevvies beforehand and some like to chuck as much down their necks as they can, so long as everyone has a good time that's all its about.

roaminblue said:
notdead said:
14t0ged.jpg
lads got kicked out because they wouldn't]produce a ticket.

Was it me who fell on you after nasri goal.

was this one aimed at me?

if so, I don't think so mate. Seems like there were a lot of happy faller-overs :)

all good though I hope guys, and no injuries

-- Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:10 pm --

Pagie said:
Me, I was sober yesterday drove down with my 6 year old son and he loved every minute of it !!

I've got to say I like nothing more than hearing about blues' kids having a good time. It reminds me of when I first started going. The turnstiles at maine road scared the crap out of me.

My dad used to make me wait in the stands while he went and got me a pie. he said it was because it would be "safer" for me. Now I think he was just getting on the ale!

Was a good day it was all about him for me obviously its nice to go on a bender for games like this but decided to drive as he wanted to come. Hes had a season ticket now 3 seasons, and is City mad. Dont think he realises how lucky he is, Im 33 this year and had to wait 30 years for what hes already seen !!

Pagie said:
Was a good day it was all about him for me obviously its nice to go on a bender for games like this but decided to drive as he wanted to come. Hes had a season ticket now 3 seasons, and is City mad. Dont think he realises how lucky he is, Im 33 this year and had to wait 30 years for what hes already seen !!

haha, great stuff mate! We were walking away from the ground and there was a kid on his dads shoulders with "Charlie" written on his shirt. Charlie was having a wonderful time, only it made my missus all broody. She said something along the lines of: "when we have kids, lets make sure we involve them, buy them city flags (etc) I told her no chance, when we have kids I'm forcing them to support a league two side so they know what I felt growing up ;-)

Anyone know who the two ladies, one blonde one brunette (ample ladies in a nice way) in the green man were? Our bus arrived at 10:00 and they seemed well out of it - could barely walk then... had a nipper in tow. They seemed to get really pissed then all of a sudden they seemed to sober up... unless I had got to their state which is a distinct possibility. They were still there around 15:00.

Some right miserable people on here. Who cares if people get pissed at the match. I didn't see any trouble at all yesterday & there were 30 odd thousand City there mostly drinking all day. I thought the atmosphere in & outside the ground was fantastic yesterday. Everyone just seemed up for a party.

Pagie said:
roaminblue said:
notdead said:
14t0ged.jpg
lads got kicked out because they wouldn't]produce a ticket.

Was it me who fell on you after nasri goal.

was this one aimed at me?

all good though I hope guys, and no injuries

-- Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:10 pm --

Pagie said:
Me, I was sober yesterday drove down with my 6 year old son and he loved every minute of it !!

I've got to say I like nothing more than hearing about blues' kids having a good time. It reminds me of when I first started going. The turnstiles at maine road scared the crap out of me.

My dad used to make me wait in the stands while he went and got me a pie. he said it was because it would be "safer" for me. Now I think he was just getting on the ale!

this exactly! watching my daughter enjoy yesterday was a completely different day from my away days of the 90's. Can only hope she appreciates her timing as she'll (hopefully) never know just how crap we were!

Juan King said:
Some right miserable people on here. Who cares if people get pissed at the match. I didn't see any trouble at all yesterday & there were 30 odd thousand City there mostly drinking all day. I thought the atmosphere in & outside the ground was fantastic yesterday. Everyone just seemed up for a party.
Cos United weren't there miles more relaxed atmosphere than when we played Utd 2011.No need to watch your back Chelsea fans were great.Thats why everyone got pissed and enjoyed themselves

To me football and drinking go hand in hand.... wouldn't have it any other way!

Although i respect those around me and don't call people c|u|n|t|s etc when young kids are around, but i cant say i don't drop the occasional f bomb when i shouldn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.