Drunken Sleep Pissing - We've all done it, haven't we?

Went to Paris with my ex wife about 8 years ago and got absolutely plastered on cocktails.
We went back to the hotel me smashed as, and she woke me up in a dream piss sleep in the early hours with what are you doing!
My reply was going to the toilet having a piss what else? She goes thats my suitcase! LOL
My straighteners she screams! :-D
Was not a happy bunny, she apparently jumped up to save her stuff and I ended up with her suitcase for my clothes for the way home :/
Got to Manchester Airport and Customs guy pulled me aside asking to open my suitcase :-O I said to him you don't want to do that mate! he goes why? I goes i pissed in it last night! lol
He looked at me puzzled like I was joking but when he realised I wasn't he said go through lol.

No, but as the years advance I dread the time coming when I become powerless to stop it, even when sober

Yep, pissed myself last night for the first time whilst drunk/asleep.

I was going to post in here about this but then realised I already had.

This incident was a bit of a wake up call with regard to my drinking. I did in an entire bottle of Tullamore Dew whisky that night for no reason whatsoever and woke up in the front room in a puddle of my own piss at 7am. I know this is meant to be a comedy thread but this particular incident actually really upset me and I was lucky to escape with just an embarrassing tale to tell.

Pissed myself at that one.

I've also done one on a makeup ledge too.

I got away with that one. It was put down to a leak or something.

I've got away with a few in the past. They rarely smell because they are full on, crystal clear booze pisses.

My existing wife once called out the plumber, and I let her, in the full knowledge that I had simply pissed all around the bog rather than in it. I think she said she'd noticed this leak a few times before.

Twice in my adult life, and both times I had been drinking Newcastle brown ale.
Make of that what you will, but I can safely say I will never go to the North East on a holiday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.