Drunken Sleep Pissing - We've all done it, haven't we?

Watford at home, first game of the season, 3-0 City.

Went to sleep, drunk as a skunk with my girlfriend (now wife), in a bed at my parents house.

Urinated like A Racehorse in said bed, completely soaking me, girlfriend, mattresse, duvet, pillows...

Naked apart from my City top (typical), my girlfriend said “Danny, for God’s sake, what have you done?”

Allegedly I woke up and said ‘oh my God, yeah I forgot’

I promptly got up, walked to the toilet and gave my hands a dam good wash. Toilet trip complete, I promptly curled up and fell asleep at the top of the stairs!

Great days

We now have a worldwide fan base . I don't think this thread paints us in a good light......
Personally I find it distasteful and boorish.....
Do you say Ladish? Now?
Please temper our input on this subject ?

Went for pints after work one evening on an empty stomach. Numerous pints later got a taxi home and fell asleep as one would. Not long after, I found myself standing in my room, lifting the top of my printer up and proceeding to take a piss on it. Dad stopped me mid flow as he heard the pitter patter of wee on the printer.

Printer destroyed.

After the semi final win against the Rags in 2011 went on the piss in London,got on the train out to Romford way and had to get off a stop early as needed a piss,promptly pissed my pants walking off the train and down the platform and outside the station on a side street,it was like a flood,a dam bursting,and once started there was no way of stopping it,luckily nobody was following me off the train to notice the trail..
Feeling embarrassed and hoping there was no cameras to pick up my public order offence,nipped into a local Tesco to buy a pair of trousers and put them on in the changing room and walked another 3 miles back to my uncles house with my piss soaked jeans in a carrier bag and a new pair of trousers on,hoping he wouldn’t notice a change of clothing....definitely sobered me up a bit but I was a very happy man when we beat them that day.

After the semi final win against the Rags in 2011 went on the piss in London,got on the train out to Romford way and had to get off a stop early as needed a piss,promptly pissed my pants walking off the train and down the platform and outside the station on a side street,it was like a flood,a dam bursting,and once started there was no way of stopping it,luckily nobody was following me off the train to notice the trail..
Feeling embarrassed and hoping there was no cameras to pick up my public order offence,nipped into a local Tesco to buy a pair of trousers and put them on in the changing room and walked another 3 miles back to my uncles house with my piss soaked jeans in a carrier bag and a new pair of trousers on,hoping he wouldn’t notice a change of clothing....definitely sobered me up a bit but I was a very happy man when we beat them that day.
Nice one, just having a look thru the classic threads and just thought I'd remind you of this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.