Drying the ball

im sure a few years back they used towels at qpr an the ref stopped them an had the towels taken away,might be wrong about it being qpr but it defo happened,i wonder what the ballboys would have dun if 1 of our players asked for the towel because it is never offered

oakiecokie said:
For fucks sake,every fucker and his wife is being blamed.Now the fucking towels !!!
Do me a favour,ITS THE BLEEDING MANAGER WHO IS INCOMPETENT AT HIS JOB !!!!!!!!!

in the words of Samuel L Jackson

"Wrongafuckingmundo"

I`m not blaming the towels - I'm commenting its a good tactic to have but it was also used as a time delaying tactic.
You familiar with how time has fucked us up this season - 7 mins at the swamp for instance.
Well done Stoke, they played the game how they play it and its very effective so no bleating from me there.

You've got to hand it them that long throw in is a fucking nightmare to defend against. In the right hands it can be more of a threat than a corner or free kick. I think it's a tactic that's worth looking into. Micahs' got a pair of arms on him.

SSM532 said:
You've got to hand it them that long throw in is a fucking nightmare to defend against. In the right hands it can be more of a threat than a corner or free kick. I think it's a tactic that's worth looking into. Micahs' got a pair of arms on him.

It baffles me when we play stoke that we stop the ball going for a corner to give them a throw in.
I think corner is easier to defend.

on the positive side - no more stoke for us this season.

King_Ralph_Blumer said:
SSM532 said:

It baffles me when we play stoke that we stop the ball going for a corner to give them a throw in.
I think corner is easier to defend.

on the positive side - no more stoke for us this season.

I've had a bellyfull of Stoke to last me a lifetime. God what an awful side to play against. I really enjoyed the game against Liverpool on sunday and sadly I'm not being sarcastic.

second half their should of been 6 minutes added time, if he can stand there and wipe the ball down, then when we get a throw-in our player should just stand there doing nothing for 20 seconds with the ball in his hands, it's no different.

how about next time they play at coms ,our ballboys coat the ball in baby oil before givin it to delap
its tru if one of our players just stood there yawning for 2 minutes i,m certain they,d get booked for timewasting

Exactly what me and me dad were saying last night.

If I were ref, first time the prick did it he'd get a warning. Second time a yellow and it he really was as thick as he looked, a second yellow the third time he did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.