Drying the ball

whydelilah said:
lancs blue said:
Shawcross is English, what's his excuse?

Ha ha :-)

Maybe he’d picked up a few things from your lot over the past 11 days ;-)

“We’re the famous Stoke City and we’re going to Wembley, Wemberrrrley, Wemberrrley” :-)

Thats why Bellamy rolled around for 20 mins when Huth elbowed him?

There is no doubt these throw ins take time, too much time, and that it needs to be looked at by the league.
I`m not sure how many league bosses look at forums and get to see the views of the fans.It is something
that needs to be highlighted.

Can`t wait for someone like Jimmy Bullard to run over to take a throw in, approach the ball boy and.........

start to dry off the ball with a hair-dryer ;)

It`d be all over MotD,the papers and maybe then the league would take a stance.

whydelilah said:
He’s a quality player, isn’t he Ric?

Opposition teams don’t tend to like him.

WD
No, he's absolutely shite, he just walks round with 2 rolls of carpet under his arms thinking he's 10 men, kicking everyone trying to act hard, and then if someone sneezes near him he hit's the deck like he's been shot by that mystery sniper in The Britannia. He seems to be shooting half your team at the minute, you really need to catch him

I'd love to see what would happen if Micah Richards stood on the touchline with the ball in his hands for 40+ seconds whilst we're defending a lead. I'd imagine he'd get booked.

What i don't get, is why teams pack their box in anticipation. The fact that the box is crowded only adds to the confusion which can lead to a goal. Surely teams should try leaving more players upfield and allowing a clearer space for the keeper to make an attempt at catching the ball. I mean the ball is in the air long enough for players to adjust their positions to defend against it. I just think a crowded area adds to the chaos and probably makes it harder to defend against.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.