Dublin Blues

Chaplins is their base, noel o connor their leader,but my brother dropped into chaplins before on matchdays--- they don't gather up for a few pints and bit of banter-no blues in,match wasn't even shown recently, nothing happening socially,basically just a ticket outlet it seems, dundalk branch on the other hand, meant to be a great group for matchday, 1 or 2 up north also meant to be well run

Goats left knee said:
Chaplins is their base, noel o connor their leader,but my brother dropped into chaplins before on matchdays--- they don't gather up for a few pints and bit of banter-no blues in,match wasn't even shown recently, nothing happening socially,basically just a ticket outlet it seems, dundalk branch on the other hand, meant to be a great group for matchday, 1 or 2 up north also meant to be well run

They do meet up for some games our branch covers the whole of Dublin so it's a huge area to get people to come in to watch all the games swell as meeting plus the majority of members attend most home games

ye players lounge a shithole!!!!!!anyone still waiting on there everton tickets???????

Perhaps you shouldn't post on here if you know nothing about branch,just for the record branch meet up to watch games in chaplins when there is enough interest ,ie a lot of branch actually go to games not to pub to watch them and no we are not a ticket agency we were over as group on weekend playing football on Saturday and watching city against west ham on Sunday and we do this twice a year at least ,perhaps you might join the branch instead of making uninformed comments and you could see for yourself what we do as a branch

cinnamon blue said:
Group of us coming over for the tounament in dublin in july , any decent proper boozers off the tourist trail we can go to ??? Excellent guinness , good craic ?

I suspect the Dublin branch will be planning something for the July Tornament. I will bring it up on Monday at the meeting.

crafty cockney said:
Perhaps you shouldn't post on here if you know nothing about branch,just for the record branch meet up to watch games in chaplins when there is enough interest ,ie a lot of branch actually go to games not to pub to watch them and no we are not a ticket agency we were over as group on weekend playing football on Saturday and watching city against west ham on Sunday and we do this twice a year at least ,perhaps you might join the branch instead of making uninformed comments and you could see for yourself what we do as a branch

Well said. I was in te branch for a while but couldn't get to meetings as I play football on Monday nights. A good bunch of blues though and there's always plenty traveling over to games. Not the armchair types.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.