Dunne and Dusted

Rammy Blue said:
6 mil is a decent price for Dunnie, i never expected him to stay tbh - not a man for the bench.

thanks for your service Dunnie but not good enough for our first team now.

never thought I would say this but what difference does £6M make to us ffs?

Although nothing seems confirmed yet it looks very likely! Well he will be joining a good side that I respect. Even if though are going to be in competition for top 6 spot I wish them well in their journey! He deserves to win something and I really hope he does this with Villa as long as it doesn't hinder City! I just don't see him playing backup when he has been our starter and Skipper for soo long!

big f'ing told you so to citycitykid!!

This has been on the cards for a while now.

Good luck Dunne

mike channon´s windmill said:
Stupid - we need 4 C.Ds in squad imo

Toure, Lescott, Onuoha, Richards, Kompany.

There's 5 for you. I am like you and dont want Dunnie to go but it is just for sentimental reasons. He wont start and he is good enough to get first team football in the prem.

Good luck Dunne i look forward to welcoming you back. A top player and a top bloke.

Only a good move if he wanted to go.

To see Dunne go while TBH remains is very annoying to say the least. If Dunne goes then MH must regard Kompany as more of a CD than a CM which leaves a gap for another CM.

Hope it's not true but if it is thanks for everything Dunnymonster! Come back anytime.

Richards centre half my arse. Komps injured and unproven . TBH not good enough and Dunne was happy to stay - would have been better to keep one more season - could bite us in the bum if Villa are challenging us

will be gutted to see dunny go but was always going to happen as he's a good player and cant sit on the bench having been the skipper of the club but the club is moving on at a rate of knots so the inevitable will happen i just hope clark kent can find a new club too.

MH's obviously see's Onuoha as Lescott's cover and TBH as Toure's cover, sigh...

Sorry I have to add...

Garrido
TBH
Benjani

and we sell Dunne. Don't go Monsterman!

The only upside is people will realise how much we relied on him when he's not there instead of calling him for getting sent off covering other people's jobs. Martin O'Neill is no fool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.