Dunne and Dusted

smiles said:
MH's obviously see's Onuoha as Lescott's cover and TBH as Toure's cover, sigh...

No, I think Ned and Toure are competing and Lescott and Kompany are competing. TBH should go.

Cobwebcat said:
Sorry I have to add...

Garrido
TBH
Benjani

and we sell Dunne. Don't go Monsterman!

The only upside is people will realise how much we relied on him when he's not there instead of calling him for getting sent off covering other people's jobs. Martin O'Neill is no fool.

Stop being negative. Lescott and Toure are proven PL defenders with bags of experience and scores goals too. It is going to be an amazing journey, the revolution is on, and Dunne is not good enough for this journey, so he has to leave. We can't be sentimental anymore, we are on our way to bigger and better things, and with Lescott and Toure at the back, our ship is sailing in the right direction towards everlasting glory. Ned and Kompany as young backups.

I would think kompany and ned covering for toure and lescott! Still think we should keep dunne but if he wants to go fair play to him best of luck!

Somud said:
smiles said:
MH's obviously see's Onuoha as Lescott's cover and TBH as Toure's cover, sigh...

No, I think Ned and Toure are competing and Lescott and Kompany are competing. TBH should go.

Kompany is injured and during his time at city has spent all of 3 seconds playing CB. I don't like TBH either but its the reality of the situation.

BringBackSwales said:
Rammy Blue said:
6 mil is a decent price for Dunnie, i never expected him to stay tbh - not a man for the bench.

thanks for your service Dunnie but not good enough for our first team now.

never thought I would say this but what difference does £6M make to us ffs?

i know it means fuck all to us however it's the principle of what the other team has to pay - you wouldn't want Villa getting him on a free would you????

To be fair to the Dunney Monster, he was one of the the main factors in getting our 2 clean sheets so far. He's been a rock in both games, getting his head onto absolutely everything. It'll be interesting to see what happens to our defensive record in the short term. Lescott has missed Everton's last 2 games and has been training in isolation, so he's unlikely to be properly match fit. Maybe Onuoha will get his chance to shine against Palace and Pompey? The more i think about it, the more i don't think we should just throw Lescott straight in there. Come on Neddy... prove to Hughes that you deserve a place in the team!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.