Dunne and Dusted

BringBackSwales said:
Rammy Blue said:
6 mil is a decent price for Dunnie, i never expected him to stay tbh - not a man for the bench.

thanks for your service Dunnie but not good enough for our first team now.

never thought I would say this but what difference does £6M make to us ffs?

So you would let him go on a free then ....

I too will be sorry to see Dunney leave after a great city career, but i think his time is here.

Although he's looked alright, up to now, this season, I get nervous everytime there was a one-on-one or a clearence that he has to deal with.

I still think he's a good CB, but i think Toure, Lescott and Ned are better.

Good luck Dunney!

mike channon´s windmill said:
Stupid - we need 4 C.Ds in squad imo

I will be sad to see dunne go, but we will have Toure, Lescott, Onouha, Richards and Kompany who can all perform at CB. So i still think we have plenty of talented players for that position.

Great servant for us, but with the cash influx we've had, we are now leaps and bounds ahead of where we were a couple of years when Dunnie was picking player of the season up every year, and as a result this transfer was inevitable. Thank you, and good luck Dunnie.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Stupid - we need 4 C.Ds in squad imo

The squad already includes toure, onuoha, kompnay, TBH, Ben Mee and before long Lescott, more than enough CB's

It is only a rumour but does look very likely! With our signings Dunne looks to be more of a squad player than starter and it would be fantastic if he stayed! It depends on him and he would be missed but if he wants to start he might leave but if he is up for competition or doesn't mind playing backup then he will stay! I wish him the best no matter what happens.

Dunne does not want to leave so even if City have accepted a bid, he may choose to stay so long as he feels that City are giving him the option to stay or go i.e. he doesn't feel he is being forced out. I want him to stay but he deserves to choose whether o stay or go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.