Dunne Rejects Move

Re: DUNNE REJECTS 4M MOVE AND INSISTS "IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE"

bookiesgirl said:
OrigamiNinja said:
FFS, it goes from bad to worse!
hes city through and through, might need him if we get injuries.

Being city through and through has nothing to do with it. The only question is "is he good enough" and answer is no he is not. He makes far too many mistakes, misses tackles, misses the ball, caught out of position, scores too many own goals, gets sent off too much, makes silly tackles when there is no need, gets caught out of position a lot. That is an honest assessment and I have been at games when he has made all of these mistakes. Stop letting your heart rule your head and admit he is simply not good enough.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NOW....DUNNE WILL COME BACK IMMENSE THIS SEASON..anyone else agree?....hes quite aware what some fans have been saying about him (thats what he said in dukes 92 bar..as i were lucky to have a quick 2 minute chat)

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but if Dunne has rejected the move (& I'm glad he has) does this mean that Hughes was willing to get rid of him?

Citycitytid said:
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NOW....DUNNE WILL COME BACK IMMENSE THIS SEASON..anyone else agree?....hes quite aware what some fans have been saying about him (thats what he said in dukes 92 bar..as i were lucky to have a quick 2 minute chat)

I'm not sure he'll be able to play that well with you up his arse

smiles said:
Citycitytid said:

I'm not sure he'll be able to play that well with you up his arse

The one thing thats pissing me off and making me hate my own set of fans is how fickle some people are being...ffs Dunnie how showed alot of loyalty in us and yet cos of all this money its going to some peoples head that we can just fuck our big man off...he deserves to be on our ride to sucess and if theres one person i want to see lift a cup its Dunney

rant over

i love dunney to bits but ultimately he is not good enough to get us into the top 6.....Im all for showing loyalty to \ player who has given us great yrs of service etc but we do need someone better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.