Dunne Rejects Move

Re: DUNNE REJECTS 4M MOVE AND INSISTS "IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE"

kevinmcfc said:
bookiesgirl said:
OrigamiNinja said:
FFS, it goes from bad to worse!
hes city through and through, might need him if we get injuries.

Being city through and through has nothing to do with it. The only question is "is he good enough" and answer is no he is not. He makes far too many mistakes, misses tackles, misses the ball, caught out of position, scores too many own goals, gets sent off too much, makes silly tackles when there is no need, gets caught out of position a lot. That is an honest assessment and I have been at games when he has made all of these mistakes. Stop letting your heart rule your head and admit he is simply not good enough.
what player doesnt make mistakes, ive been at the games when hes not played very well, he has had a lot of good games as well, i remember a few years back when hes played at stamford bridge and old trafford and weve come away with 0-0 draws. you dont win player of the season four years in a row if your not good enough, i would keep him cause he deserves to come on the ride with us.

Dunne loves city and until last season we loved him. Personally i'm glad that he is staying, personally I would rather we kept players that want to play for our club. I have said this before but we only need players that will show the same commitment to the club as we do.

OrigamiNinja said:
Brucie Bonus said:
gillymcfc said:
Maybe being with City over the bad times he may want to stay and see us have some glory
Fair enough, but if this story is true, then Mark Hughes disagrees. Manager wants to sell him (which means he's got someone else in mind for captain, and someone lined up for CB?), Dunne rejects move, fans reject managers judgment and applaud the fact the manager has been frustrated in the transfer market? ;-)

Brucie why let the truth get in the way of the heart warming story of Richard Dunne pledging his loyalty to City?

On the blue side the hero that is Captain Calamity, he fights the forces of evil and stands for all that is good about Manchester City! Fans turn up in their thousands week after week to watch the Captains superpowers that include being able to hoof the ball 70 yards and find the opposition with unnerving regularity and the fans also lap up the QE2 turn where if by magic it appears Dunne can manipulate time. The supporters also enjoy the Captains ability to find his own net with amazing regularity whilst not being able to hit a cows arse with a banjo at the opposite end. I think more than any other though most supporters enjoy his red mist superpower where by in an instant Captain Calamity can change the course of a game in the oppositions favour by needlessly hacking down an opponent, giving away a penalty, getting sent off and then laughing about it!

On the red side we have the evil Mark Hughes aka 'The Rag' who wants to ship out Captain Calamity as he is not a fan of the Captains superpowers as listed above. Strangely the only interested parties are Stoke and Sunderland however the Captain in true superhero stylee has shouted 'I have the power' whilst wielding a pint of Guiness above his head and has decided he is going nowhere as he prefers to stay in Benchville and collect his £50k per week.

Hughes who in some fans eyes can do no right now has a choice to make, does he back down to the will of the majority of supporters and allow Captain Calamity a place on the bench or does he risk incurring the wrath of many and tell the Captain to take his superpowers elsewhere?

Sums it up perfectly!

sam the drummer said:
City accepted the bids of £4m, but Dunnie refused to talk to them

Well I think it's a bad mistake by the club. Dunne is also now well aware that the club think he is surplus to requirements.

Citycitytid said:
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NOW....DUNNE WILL COME BACK IMMENSE THIS SEASON..anyone else agree?....hes quite aware what some fans have been saying about him (thats what he said in dukes 92 bar..as i were lucky to have a quick 2 minute chat)

Dunne in a pub.shurley shome mistake

I rather have Dunne, than Et'o'o or Terry or any other big name, that's cheered me up this morning. Dunne is staying great.

coop said:
Dunne loves city and until last season we loved him. Personally i'm glad that he is staying, personally I would rather we kept players that want to play for our club. I have said this before but we only need players that will show the same commitment to the club as we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.