Dunne Rejects Move

lee-mcfc said:
o god...

i think i'am the only person who thinks he should of gone.

No you are not alone there are MANY on here that think the same and have been saying for several seasons he is not the future......

BUT they tend to be ones with a modicum of footballing knowledge and a lack of rose tinted spectacles

Richard the Lionheart has at least one more full season in him before he starts to decline. Why should he leave when he may soon have the opportunity to finally lift a trophy? He can be skipper of our Carling Cup team, while Vincent or Gazza battle for captaincy of our Premiership eleven. We now have depth in our squad.

Re: DUNNE REJECTS 4M MOVE AND INSISTS "IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE"

bizzbo said:
just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...... kidding, just kidding. he'll be a good asset.

"be" or "is"?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
And, now, he will sit out the final year of his £50 grand a week contract and move for nowt next summer. Seemingly costing City 4-5m in the process.

Does he have a time machine in which he will transport to 2012 next summer?

Citycitytid said:
smiles said:
Citycitytid said:
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NOW....DUNNE WILL COME BACK IMMENSE THIS SEASON..anyone else agree?....hes quite aware what some fans have been saying about him (thats what he said in dukes 92 bar..as i were lucky to have a quick 2 minute chat)

I'm not sure he'll be able to play that well with you up his arse

The one thing thats pissing me off and making me hate my own set of fans is how fickle some people are being...ffs Dunnie how showed alot of loyalty in us and yet cos of all this money its going to some peoples head that we can just fuck our big man off...he deserves to be on our ride to sucess and if theres one person i want to see lift a cup its Dunney

rant over

This isn't sunday league football where you pick your mates, it professional football at the highest level. The club is going through some big changes in order to succeed and that means out with the old and in with the new. You can be as sentimental as you like about it but the truth is our defense isn't good enough.

i was not a fan of him initially, in resent years thou` he been great. last year was him going back to his worst....if he wants to stay and fight - great!!!!!!!!! we need more players like him who want to wear the jersey, just hopes he hits form again! good luck dunne!

backagain said:
lee-mcfc said:
o god...

i think i'am the only person who thinks he should of gone.

No you are not alone there are MANY on here that think the same and have been saying for several seasons he is not the future......

BUT they tend to be ones with a modicum of footballing knowledge and a lack of rose tinted spectacles

Clearly not you, then.

smiles said:
Citycitytid said:
smiles said:
Citycitytid said:
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NOW....DUNNE WILL COME BACK IMMENSE THIS SEASON..anyone else agree?....hes quite aware what some fans have been saying about him (thats what he said in dukes 92 bar..as i were lucky to have a quick 2 minute chat)

I'm not sure he'll be able to play that well with you up his arse

The one thing thats pissing me off and making me hate my own set of fans is how fickle some people are being...ffs Dunnie how showed alot of loyalty in us and yet cos of all this money its going to some peoples head that we can just fuck our big man off...he deserves to be on our ride to sucess and if theres one person i want to see lift a cup its Dunney

rant over

This isn't sunday league football where you pick your mates, it professional football at the highest level. The club is going through some big changes in order to succeed and that means out with the old and in with the new. You can be as sentimental as you like about it but the truth is our defense isn't good enough.

I totally understand but put yourself in his position. He could have gone to spurs last season but stayed with us. Put yourself in his shoes... He deserves the chance to go places with us and i for one want dunney to lift a cup. My dream. Like it or not. Dunne is a true true professional in my eyes and any one lucky enough to have met him will know that he goes out of his way to talk to fans and aint the sort of city player you find in the circle nightclub every other weekend like given...swp are week in week out legless. FACT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.