Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest fear with Vlahovic is his pace and mobility. And how that would affect the fluidity of our attack. Haaland on the other hand is very quick.

This is a tweet I really found interesting having seen a lot of overperforming xG shouts against Vlahohic.
The comparison with Belotti makes me a bit nervous because I do watch a little Seria A because of him and the league is dangerously slow.

We have a decent scouting department so if we eventually go for him, we would be fine because of the chances we create.
I worry about what happens after Pep leaves and we don't have an out of this world striker as we had in Aguero who was unperturbed by who the manager is and just creates goals out of nowhere.

Racking up record matching numbers in a team with WAY less creative players than ours?? If pep stays another few years then Vlahohic will improve at least 2-3 levels? We would also know a price, wages would be well within our remit and he imo wouldn’t push for a pay rise or threaten a move every two years or so!?

This is a tweet I really found interesting having seen a lot of overperforming xG shouts against Vlahohic.
The comparison with Belotti makes me a bit nervous because I do watch a little Seria A because of him and the league is dangerously slow.

We have a decent scouting department so if we eventually go for him, we would be fine because of the chances we create.
I worry about what happens after Pep leaves and we don't have an out of this world striker as we had in Aguero who was unperturbed by who the manager is and just creates goals out of nowhere.

The replies to the tweet are basically my reaction: anyone who has actually watched him more than a few games know that there’s there there, and he isn’t only his extraordinary stats. I’m sorry but the Belotti comparison (even if purely on comparing stats) is poor

Edit: I edited the tweet where it said “seasons” should have been “games”. Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.