Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes he did specifically wanted Kane. There were articles saying the board were not as keen on Kane as pep and that pep was in love in wanting the striker and see him as the perfect fit in his system.

And that may well have been total horseshit. Like s lot that gets said during a transfer window.

I think you may also be slightly blurring what was said in articles and what was said on here.

Ultimately, the entire 'desperately wanting kane and kane only' boils down to:
Kane giving a generic interview in may. Pep mentioning kane in an interview, in the context we weren't negotiating because spurs refuse to.
A front page article from a reporter on random celebrities that supposedly overheard something (that turned out to be utter balls) at a wedding.

That is literally it. The rest was the same noise and speculation that surrounds any transfer. There was no claims any more substantial than the claims we had an offer refused for Vlahovic in the final week, or had a deal agreed with Ronaldo.

WE wrote the narrative that pep only wanted Kane, and collectively reinforced it. Doesn't mean it was true.

Regardless, seemingly well over now, hopefully.

Watching Fioretina currently and I’m surprised he’s even capable of scoring goals for this side. 3-0 down to 9th placed Torino after 30 mins. They’re utter shite, no creativity whatsoever. Vlahovics hold up play and passing has been good

Watching Fioretina currently and I’m surprised he’s even capable of scoring goals for this side. 3-0 down to 9th placed Torino after 30 mins. They’re utter shite, no creativity whatsoever. Vlahovics hold up play and passing has been good
They’re not usually this defensively careless

He's feeding on scraps, definitely taking the penalties and being good at them has helped but Fiorentina do fuck all to make goals for him.

His xG is relatively low, but highest on their team, and he has vastly outperformed it.

He's clinical... iFiorentina just don't make chances for him, he would score loads here.

For genuine debate more than just being negative....... if you saw You tube of Suker at 21, would you (almost) break transfer records to buy him?
Tbh I don’t watch YouTube videos of players as it always shows the best bits . My only concern is that not many strikers from the Balkan’s have really succeeded in England . Dzeko was great for us but he wasn’t prolific .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.