Dwight Yorke - 'not a coach due to racism'

My mate was eulogising how good a pundit Gary Neville was, highlighting the statement he came out with that he was now the most qualified as a coach as he has ever been, and this should somehow put him in line to be the England manager.

Well, I too rate him as a pundit, but that statement was really stupid. Everyone is currently the best qualified they have ever been, including me, but that doesn't put me in line for a top football job.

Yorke wouldn't last ten weeks as a manager in the Prem or Championship. He needs to make his way picking up the scraps, getting the odd gig as a pundit when anyone is desperate enough to have him, and on the after dinner circuit. Or if he gets himself a decent agent, he might just get a few weeks on Celebrity Big Brother, or some such other reality nonsense. A dose of reality is what he really needs.

More like a dose of syphilis!

Has he tried Stockport County?
We all remember them celebrating like they'd won the world cup when they beat us at Maine Road in 98/99 (Tony Dinning penalty in front of the North Stand *shudder*), but even so; what the fuck has Stockport done to you for you to even consider dumping "Dad of the year 2002" on them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.