Dynamo Kiev (h) pre-match thread

I don't understand all this clamoring for Nacho. I've watched him since he joined City, especially during preseason when he was here in the states, he looks pretty impressive. But c'mon, he isn't ready yet and can't be relied up. He still needs to develop, especially physically, because he is too easy to push off the ball. He has had opportunities where he did not impact the game and kept giving the ball away. Look, I'm excited by him also and think he has a bright future ahead of him with us, but let's take it slow, he is not ready.

His performances and goals suggest differently. When you score a hat trick in your last start and a goal off the bench in an important league game it warrants promotion by any sane manager. Not for this one unfortunately.

I don't understand all this clamoring for Nacho. I've watched him since he joined City, especially during preseason when he was here in the states, he looks pretty impressive. But c'mon, he isn't ready yet and can't be relied up. He still needs to develop, especially physically, because he is too easy to push off the ball. He has had opportunities where he did not impact the game and kept giving the ball away. Look, I'm excited by him also and think he has a bright future ahead of him with us, but let's take it slow, he is not ready.

As for Bony, really been his biggest supported and watched him since the Swansea days. I just don't know what has happened to him. I watch him play for City and I'm extremely frustrated, c'mon make a DAMN run, make your self available, RUN behind the line, stop waltzing around. He is a good finisher (which he hasn't shown). It's a pity because he is much better than what he has been showing for City. Every game I'm hoping this is the game where he is going to break out. I just don't know what's up with him for City!
He's looked brilliant each and everytime i've seen him play, he has turned games when he has come on, done far more than Bony in fairness then got dropped as soon as Bony was fit. Shit management and that is all there is to it.

Interesting to see how the 3 mids line up. Our best play recently has been with Dinho right of the three but Navas is there so does that mean Dinho goes left and Silva central? Or Silva Left and Yaya central?

Strange selection all the same when Sterling has been excellent in europe.

Some of the comments on here about pellegrini are shameful. He may not be the best but ffs what a bunch of disrespectful twats. I suspect whatever team he'd put out he'd be
slated

He's done nothing to earn our respect. Scraped to a title when we should have won it by a street then under performed massively since then.

I think we're all fed up with having our season and weekends ruined by his ineptitude. He's made a mess of it when most of us on here would have done a better job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.