Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that happens pellers needs to fucking resign

Yeah right come on play with yaya in a 2 and we will be as good as out! Fernando for all his bad passing still does a good job shielding the back 4 whaen asked to do that job! Manuel will try and keep this tight! Otherwise sundays selection would not have been justified!

Yeah right come on play with yaya in a 2 and we will be as good as out! Fernando for all his bad passing still does a good job shielding the back 4 whaen asked to do that job! Manuel will try and keep this tight! Otherwise sundays selection would not have been justified!
Fernando does alriht... until he makes a horrendous mistke tht leads to a goal. Better off telling dinho to stay back and getting sterling to cover him.

Oh God that's torn it Hart saying we can go all the way!

Another Kiss of Death! We get out of the Group of Death and then it's our players slobbering kisses of death before the ball is kicked in the Ukraine. In simple terms I suppose we can win it. It's a knockout from here on in, and with any knockout you don't need to play well in, perhaps, more than ONE tie, and it needn't be the final. Mind, we would have to have see Real, Barca and a couple of others go belly up and play in a way I've never seen them play!!

Hart
Zaba Kompany Otamendi Kolarov
Yaya Dinho
Manu Silva Sterling
Aguero
Subs: Willy Sagna Demichelis Clichy Fernando Barker Kelechi

Go at them from the off like we did in Sevilla. Yaya in midfield is a risk, but he's had a rest and he seems more bothered at the business end of the season. Nothing less than a score draw is acceptable after yesterday, however bringing a lead back to Manchester will 100% condone the decision to throw the FA Cup IMO.

I might be wrong but I seem to recall one or two of the Kiev players being linked with transfers out over the recent window. Does anyone know if they had much activity in the transfer window in/out?

My worry is that "Typical City" seems to be back on the agenda.

Three games lost on the run and saving the better players for Kiev which is not easy, then we have the Pool in consecutive matches and our record is not good against them.

Six defeats on the run and our season would be in tatters, and I for one am not too optimistic after this shambles of a season.
Would pellers position become untenable if this happened , six losses in a row would be unprecedented for a top team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.