Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pretty full schedule for the lads, they trained this morning, fly out this pm, probably train tomorrow as well, and I'm guessing wouldn't have got back to Manchester until quite late last night!

Sergio in good spirits too. Hope he's ready for this week because we are going to need him on form.

My worry is that "Typical City" seems to be back on the agenda.

Three games lost on the run and saving the better players for Kiev which is not easy, then we have the Pool in consecutive matches and our record is not good against them.

Six defeats on the run and our season would be in tatters, and I for one am not too optimistic after this shambles of a season.

Three games lost on the run and saving the better players for Kiev which is not easy, then we have the Pool in consecutive matches and our record is not good against them.

Six defeats on the run and our season would be in tatters, and I for one am not too optimistic after this shambles of a season.

Well, if we fans get what we deserve the next three matches might just put a different complexion on things!! My optimism is beginning to stir again!!

Jumping ahead two games will only make you stressed

Well, if we fans get what we deserve the next three matches might just put a different complexion on things!! My optimism is beginning to stir again!!

Its been like that for me for the last 2 or 3 weeks!

- Beat Leicester and we'll probably win the league! ...
- Get tonked off of Leicester, spend the next day gutted.
- Vinnys back! Beat Spurs and we're still in the title race! ...
- Ref screws us over and spend the next day gutted.
- Good chance to see the kids play against Chelsea! 1-1 at half time, we could get a draw here...
- Experienced pro's let us down and we get smashed.
- All our players are rested, beat Kyiv and we're in a good position to progress and set up well for the cup final! ...

There's a theme here!

Oh God that's torn it Hart saying we can go all the way!
He's just stating the obvious really if you play in a competition you should believe that you can win it. Perhaps we can create a shock -not likely imo. Who would have thought LC would be top of the League with 12 games left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.