___________Yaya_______ Dinho

Manu__________ Silva__________ Sterling

______________Aguero

_________________Hart

Sagna___ Kompany____ Otamendi____ Clichy

___________Yaya_______ Dinho

Manu__________ Silva__________ Sterling

______________Aguero

A two man central midfield pairing where Yaya is one of the two hasn't worked all season and won't work on Wednesday imo.

However the injury situation may make it necessary, in which case we are doomed before we even kick a ball imo.

it up to the team to produce a positive result i.e don't get beat, as the standard baying media vultures are lying in wait to pounce

biggest game of the season so far in my opinion

Anyone else struggling to give a fuck about the CL?

I don't care much for it, makes Sunday's selection all the more bewildering. Basically like it or not the club has sacrificed a major trophy for at best a quarter final champions league slot and as with the FA UEFA have an agenda against us so we have no chance in hell of ever winning it.

I don't care much for it, makes Sunday's selection all the more bewildering. Basically like it or not the club has sacrificed a major trophy for at best a quarter final champions league slot and as with the FA UEFA have an agenda against us so we have no chance in hell of ever winning it.
Wow confident arent u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.