Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a shit storm if we don't win this. Rested players for this game and they haven't played a competitive game for 11 weeks.

How very arrogant. Does the same apply to West Ham, Stoke City, Aston Villa in the bore draw? We could go back, how about Middlesborough in the cup? Horrific school of thought. Quite frankly I don't blame some sections of support for not bawling around with confidence having seen the way the buffoon in charge sets us up at times.

Call it arrogance if you like. Fair play with the Stoke game, Pellegrini approached that game with nothing short of total naivety. To be fair, we were very unlucky not to beat West Ham at home and Villa away. I just think at the end of the day, we are a better team than Kiev and yes that doesn't guarantee we'll win, and if we get outworked we probably won't. But the way we played against Sevilla showed how we can play when up for it in the champions league, and I've a feeling we're more likely to see that City tonight than the likes against Leicester.

Would like to see Sterling have a big game tonight, he's been quite quiet recently (who hasn't?) but so far he's been fantastic in the Cgampions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.