Dynamo Kyiv Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole club but especially they players and the boss owe us fans owe us a strong performance in Kiev and a win on Sunday. We've put up with shite for a few weeks now and the cost of going to to see the kids (who at least worked hard for us yesterday). I'm not going to Kiev but for all those blues travelling, they deserve a proper effort from the team. Enough's enough.

I am not sure if that boy Adarabioyo is eligible for the Champs League, but if he is, he should replace Demichelis in that squad. After yesterdays "performance" I'd prefer not to see Demichelis in any squad again ever. There is no way Adarabioyo can be worse than Demichelis.

He's been with us since his early teens, so will be eligible.

Question is, will our players be intimidated by the hostile atmosphere in Kiev?

Recent showings would suggest yes. I foresee a 2 nil defeat and then we will be 1 down in the home leg before we start playing, win 3-1 and go out on away goals....

I would love to be proved wrong....

Will our players and our so called "Manager" be intimidated by the hostile atmosphere at The Etihad if they lose the next 3 games and 6 on the trot that will kill the season good and proper?

Now there's a question!

I find it absolutely impossible to go into any match with even a shred of confidence at the moment. Players look devoid of confidence and the manager keeps making the same mistakes. We might win, we probably won't, I'd settle for damage limitation and still being in the tie at the start of the second leg. The only hope is that if Kompany stays fit we might start looking a bit more organised generally which to be fair we did for a fair amount of the Spurs match.

Midgets showed against United last week, a winter break won't have any impact on fitness levels.

They ran the legs off United and Kiev are dangerous, very dangerous.
I don't remember them from the Group stages but I was looking at their group table and they qualified above Porto and beat them away from home 2-0 so thats pretty good. Chelsea beat them 2-1 at home and it was 0-0 in Kiev.

I find it absolutely impossible to go into any match with even a shred of confidence at the moment. Players look devoid of confidence and the manager keeps making the same mistakes. We might win, we probably won't, I'd settle for damage limitation and still being in the tie at the start of the second leg. The only hope is that if Kompany stays fit we might start looking a bit more organised generally which to be fair we did for a fair amount of the Spurs match.
Defence should get stronger, and with Sterling, Aguero and Silva we can win this tie. Thereafter the current injured players are due back.

Like most of us, going over in my mind time and again whether it was the correct decision to play the side we did yesterday.
just a thought. Do you think the senior players have a say? We are probably not going to win the CL but our outside chance would be Serg to pull off something spectacular. He would obviously love to win this competition. Do you think he may have asked to be left out of the squad yesterday as a precaution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.