Dzeko and Negredo partnership

cibaman said:
Its fine playing them at home, particularly with Aguero and Jovetic out. Still not convinced they're right for away games.

My sentiments too. Great to see them clicking last night though.

1545039_655524624505597_760342174_n.jpg

THIS is probably the first and the last time BOTH strikers had got 10. Unfortunatelly for Dzeko. All his last good games. Assists in previous games. Better work rate and better at holding the ball want help him playing future games. Or am i maybe wrong ??

noise said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP1Y_9atB0k[/youtube]
Great to see Edin smiling for once. when he plays like that i want him to stay with us. he just needs to do it more often and not be a sulky kid. The lad is really good when he wants to be.

Negredo, La fiera, what a fucking player!

When Sergio comes back we will have the best strike force since the US in the Pacific Theater of 1944-45.

KippaxCitizen said:
noise said:
Great to see Edin smiling for once. when he plays like that i want him to stay with us. he just needs to do it more often and not be a sulky kid. The lad is really good when he wants to be.

LOL at this thread's original view!!

I think Edin 'sulks' cos he wants to contribute to the team displays whether by scoring or interplay. He wants it so badly it affects his performance, at times. Yet, last night, he plugged away regardless of how it was going for him, on the pitch, and he got his just rewards.

I think last night was a learning curve, for him, about his general footballing ability.

Shaelumstash said:
He's fucking done it again for tonight, I can't believe it! 442, Garcia in, Dzeko and Negredo up front.

I'll cheer them on and hope we stuff them 6-0, but I just think the manager is making it more difficult than it needs to be.

There may be a managerial vacancy at Old Trafford soon. May we put your name forward?

Bigga said:
KippaxCitizen said:
noise said:

LOL at this thread's original view!!

I think Edin 'sulks' cos he wants to contribute to the team displays whether by scoring or interplay. He wants it so badly it affects his performance, at times. Yet, last night, he plugged away regardless of how it was going for him, on the pitch, and he got his just rewards.

I think last night was a learning curve, for him, about his general footballing ability.

agree 100%. Also he is from Balkans. I think after that fight he was not thinking about sulking or must scoring. He was to pissed up. He was going to show all of them how good he is and went to his unstoppable mod.

I am surprised people on here know so much more football stuff than MP.

He seemed to believe Edin and Negredo can play together.

I am no expert but they seemed to do ok last night.

I reckon professional football coaches who get to see players working together day in and day out might, just might, be in a better position to make these type of judgements than us.

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.