Dzeko and Negredo partnership

sir baconface said:
Shaelumstash said:
He's fucking done it again for tonight, I can't believe it! 442, Garcia in, Dzeko and Negredo up front.

I'll cheer them on and hope we stuff them 6-0, but I just think the manager is making it more difficult than it needs to be.

There may be a managerial vacancy at Old Trafford soon. May we put your name forward?

One swallow does not make a summer. As you probably know.

Shaelumstash said:
He's fucking done it again for tonight, I can't believe it! 442, Garcia in, Dzeko and Negredo up front.

I'll cheer them on and hope we stuff them 6-0, but I just think the manager is making it more difficult than it needs to be.

Forza Shaelumstash

Football genius.

I know they had struggled playing together earlier in the season but at Blackburn the link up play between them was good. Their movement and understanding was starting to improve. The only problem was Negrado had a mare as he did at Swansea. Unusual for him because he's been outstanding for us but in them games his touch deserted him. Last night he was back to normal and they worked really well together.

Hope he doesn't play a 442 against Newcastle with Garcia in midfield and Dzeko and Negredo up front.

I'll cheer them on and hope we stuff them 7-0, but I just think the manager is making it more difficult than it needs to be.

Shaelumstash said:
sir baconface said:
Shaelumstash said:

There may be a managerial vacancy at Old Trafford soon. May we put your name forward?

You take yourself too seriously, pal. Sometimes it's best to have a laugh and move on.

Shaelumstash said:
sir baconface said:
Shaelumstash said:

Swallows migrated. Still one or two tits about.

dave bacuzzi said:
Hope he doesn't play a 442 against Newcastle with Garcia in midfield and Dzeko and Negredo up front.

I'll cheer them on and hope we stuff them 7-0, but I just think the manager is making it more difficult than it needs to be.

haha, you are pushing it with the score line is an away game. Got to give the other poster some credit, he got the score right.

sir baconface said:
Shaelumstash said:
sir baconface said:

You take yourself too seriously, pal. Sometimes it's best to have a laugh and move on.

I was having a laugh with you mate!

I posted at half time that we were playing great, long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.